Posts by MilkaQ

Sadly my mom has passed away in 2000, but i remember making her cakes for mothers day --and some self made pictures when i still was a child--
    Now it's my turn, beeing a mother of two sons myself, to enjoy the presents or surprises my children come up with. :)
    Last year they took me to a chinese restaurant... :love:

I've seen both kind of people around the DC forums.
    There are those who somehow want to bring their ideas or opinions to other people without considering they might be offensive, or that other opinions have the right to exist as well.That's a real pain... :( I usually stay away from those threads...
    But there are also A WHOLE LOT of very kind people who'd help you out, if you're in need of some advice or some special dragon (for example for a special lineage or something to complete your scroll goal). Really, i never met such nice people randomly in real life (well except family and two dear friends from school-times).
    It happened that someone gifted me an egg out of the blue, because they've seen that i was trying for a certain lineage, but didn't come any farther, because i lacked the according CB's. Or take the Secret Santa game, where i "met" a wonderful person, who was my gifter in my first year on DC.We ended up gifting us random eggs until now... :D
    They showed me that it is really fun to gift things to people who doesn't expect it ...
    So i'd say: my personel experience with the DC forum is more a positive one....

I agree!
    There's hardly something better, than make fun of the music and artists (in a kind and harmless way of course) and to bet how many points the former russian countries will give each other.... :D
    Well i guess they'll spare the Ukraine this time....if they do participate at all.
    Uhmm, i'm from Germany, so i guess we'll end up at place 18+ something.And i have to say, i'm not to fond of the german song myself.
    I really liked last years winner though... :)

Are the Witch Mushshrooms no longer available in the Wild garden?
    I would have loved to pick up a replacement for the one i had to abandon yesterday because i took the bred one.Now i have a space open...

edit: nevermind, they're back again and i got one! :)

Thanks Mia!
    I found one! :)
    Unfortunatly i had to abandon a parentless seed into the wild garden again that i took in yesterday, but i really wanted at least one bred one, because i couldn't breed them myself this year.It's my first time searching for mushrooms.

Your welcome, Shely and Clara! :) Enjoy!
    I know the Bronze has a special lineage and is not easy to continue, so i will put it into a gifting thread in DC as well, because it was not taken here yet.
    When my dragons are a bit more cooperative, i'll gift some more...

Finlly!!
    I took me quite some time to find out that there can be more than 1 egg on the same page. Not at the same time though....but after some time passed it happened that i found an egg on the same page that i have alread found one before.
    And "woah" !! Some of the eggies were hidden very good, it was really kind of tricky... :P

Oh, i remember the birthday release was pure crazyness... :S
    I had to go on a trip for two days and because i didn't wanted to miss out the dragons from that day i made some CRAZY IOU deals with some nice players.Like: i give you xx hatchies of day 1 and 2 if you give me xx hatchies of day 4 and 5 or something like that...I'm happy it worked quite well, because the dragons i would have missed would have been the Coppers...and so i got at least one pair of each colour!

Meanwhile i got a few more, unless the green ones where i still miss one to have a second breeding pair.But i'm content. :saint:

So the DC birthday was really exciting! I'm curious what will be this time!

Glad i could help! :)
    With the "Breed" action it's the same reason.It will show up as soon as you have two plant of a kind that are able to breed together.
    As long as you only have one plant of a breed you don't get that option.Just collect a few more flowers and you can breed just fine! ;)

Hello and welcome to the game!
    As for breeding you need to have 2 grown up plants of the same breed. Two roses for example.You can't breed a rose and another plant like a Tulip together.The colour is not relevant for breeding. So you don't need 2 pink roses. but can breed a pink to a yellow one.
    And there are some special event plants that can only breed during the according event time.Next are the easter eggs.You can always check out the News section.Breeding times for events are anounced there.
    I hope this helps. :)

Oh, but i love lupins....and lavender...and forget-me-not...i never considered them weeds.... ;(
    I like my garden a bit wild, not so park-like as if drawn with a scale (if that's the right word)
    Although i think Bishop's weed aka Aegopodium podagraria IS THE PEST! It invaded my garden years ago and i can't get rid of it.... X/