Posts by Lorell

Huhu,

habe gerade die Magerite hinzugefügt, dabei sind mir beim hochladen zwei Fehler unterlaufen:
    1. Habe den englischen Samen aus versehen auch im DE hochgeladen
    2. Habe den Samen aus versehen mit _keimling (im DE) hochgeladen
    :wacko: :pinch: :S

Könnte die beiden bitte jemand löschen? Finde leider den Button dafür nicht.
    Die Namen sind:

de:magerite_keimling.png
    de:ox-eye_daisy_seed.png

Danke schon mal im Vorraus. :)

@ Kelandra: Thank you :) I have two roses with parents in the same color (). If you wanna use one of them for breeding, just PM me, I could borrow them to you.
    truelinor: in the past, when the pedigrees wasn't visible like today, I love to get longe lineages and to connect my flowers. I didn't care about the colors and if one flower is already in the pedigree (like breeding with a grandchild or whatever :rolleyes: ). Since the pedigrees are visible I love to combinate colors and numbers in a pleasing way ... of course sometime it is annoying, when the color you wanna get didn't appear for a longer time, but the happier I am, when it works ;) ^^ .

I think it could be a chance of that threat to borrow each other flowers for breeding to make it easier for all of us to get the pedigrees we wish. :)

@ ZaphodBeeblebox: I can borrow you the yellow rose of my signatur, if you like. :) No problem. Should I send you a PM with it?
    @ Alia: The pedigree of your Grape hyacinth looks really cool! I love it! When it is adulted, would you borrow it to me? It would be so cool, to breed it with my newest
    @ BreathlessRose: That the parents have neighboring numbers, makes it additionaly special! Looks great!!!

@ Kelandra: That is awesome!!! All the long pedigrees and non of the parents are double!!! Wow! And in addion, that are event flowers, that only can be breed for a short time ... I love you X-Mas-tree!

I have some really long ones, but there are many doubles in it :(

And I really keep my fingers crossed for this one to get a red one, too. Does anybody have an interesting breeding partner for this?

Sagt mal, was sind das für seltsame Eintragungen/Änderungen der englischen Version?

Auf diese Seiten wird nicht von der Hauptseite aus gelinkt und der Inhalt ist auch nicht wirklich Spielrelevant ... ?(

heh.
    btw can you tell me specifically, does black roses requite a yellow parent? I have seen people talk about needing "yellow roses" to get the bred only black roses before...
    as for this optimisation, nah, I already have that with this, I don't mind breeding it with, for example a yellow rose like the one in your sig (or it's yellow parent) that has a long and pretty pedigree, in fact the pedigree's are similar!

No, black roses don't require yellow parents ... but breeding :). You can't get a "wild" black rose (parents unkown). That is what I have meant.

Btw, I don't think that the pedigrees of my "signature-yellow rose" and your rose are similar, because in mine are two yellow roses and yours have each color only once ... that is pretty rare. 8o

I like this idea really much, I have this my roses:
    not a singe one in its pedigree is identical :O

when I have some post open i would love to borrow someone's pedigree rose to breed. :D

Wow, that looks real cool! :love: To optimise it you could beed it with a parentless yellow rose (because else you would have colors two times) till you get a black one (because black roses are breed only, as far as I know, so you can't use it for breeding a yellow without having double colors) ... than you have all posible colors in one pedegree for exactly one time .... that would be awesome!!! 8o

Hi there,

because we often discussed pedigrees in other threads, I thought it would be nice to have an pedigree-thread. We can post our nicest pedigrees here and discuss them. For example we also can trade or lend each other flowers for breeding-purpose .... and so on.

What do you think?

weil wir oft schon oft über Stammbäumen in anderen Threads gesprochen haben, dachte ich, es wäre schön, einen Stammbaum-Thread zu haben. Wir können unsere schönsten Stammbäumen hier posten und zu diskutieren. Beispielsweise können wir auch aber auch Blumen für Zuchtzwecke handeln oder leihen .... und so weiter.

Was meint ihr?

Here is one of my favorits/hier ist einer meiner schönsten Stammbäume: :love: :love:

^ I love filled courgette blossom and like to eat dandelion in salat ... me and my children like to eat common daisies fresh directly on the lawn. :whistling: ;
    orchids love it, when their pots (with no openings at the bottom) stand on wet sand, cause of the raised air humidity ... perhaps that could help yours?!
    < love to work in RL(real life)-garden without gloves
    > but some of the reular garden flowers are that poisonous that they may not been handled without gloves especial by children i.e. monkshood (Blauer Eisenhut, Aconitum napellus)
    v (PheonyxRose you have the key, too ... it is the small letter of "V" ;) ) also love to work in RL-garden without gloves

Genau so hattenn wir das schon. Im Nachhinein, wenn nichts mehr getan werden kann, erfährt man, was je nach Bedarf konkret zu tun gewesen wäre. Wozu erfährt man das jetzt? Ich mag jetzt happy sein und streiche das aus meiner Erinnerung.

Aber ich verstehe Exterminans Post so, dass es immer noch geht .... ?! ... ich drücke die Daumen

5. Seite etwa in der Mitte:

Es geht ca. eine Woche lang. Die Fehler sollten jetzt behoben sein.

EDIT: Hat eigentlich schon jemand ausprobiert, was passiert, wenn man mehr als einen Pilz spendet?