Posts by Dracaena

I don't know Yarolds but I think it is a kind of forum, isn't it?

Yarolds is a click exchange site for collectable on line games. You have to click other people's links to "pay" for the clicks you get for your links and they keep track! If your credits go negative then your link is pulled. You can find Yarold's here if you are interested.

Oh boy! I just looked at our click thread. I don't want to step on anyone's toes but maybe the searchers are getting a little too carried away? I see one new garden mostly watered, is it really abandoned? I see another that isn't even a month since the last sprouts, that person could just be on vacation. I am too overwhelmed to even click every one of the new post of 75 plus. 8| I just did around 300 clicks at Yarolds to "pay" for the few drops of water since last night to max out the water for the one christmas tree seed that sprouted today. We have months of work ahead of us.

The third is grown up now, too :

It was amazing how fast it went. :thumbup:

I just wonder, why the event-plants in my post not even sprouted. :( They have no water at all, I cannot understand why.

Hi Lorell, the reason the plants you posted from Aviala's Greenhouse (your first row) came along well after sprouting (when I picked them up) is I took them to Yarold's and put one of them in my dragoncave signature for sunshine. I don't have all day to click at Yarolds so I only put one or two plants in at a time and rotate them. But I really think the extra sunshine that dragon cave forum generates is a big help too. That forum was enough to keep my garden full sun without doing any games, now I play games for the sunshine in my personal garden and post orphans from the click thread in my signature. I try to post ones that are getting watered so that we can maximize our efforts.

Right now I am watering (on Yarold's) the christmas tree in gruenkern 's post from pokerfata's Greenhouse, someone else has been watering the pumpkin and dandilion but is silly when I am getting sun for the garden with my dragon cave signature to have the christmas tree sitting there neglected. So that is my focus this weekend.

just out of curiosity, are we only clicking gwen's post for now? the other 3 don't seem to get any water... :?:

Hi Bludragon, please click as many as you have time to do. Make sure you see the message at the top of the plant's page "You watered the plant with some dew.". Otherwise your click didn't help as it was too soon since your last click for that plant, I am not sure how long the interval is other than about a day.

The reason you see some plants with more water is some of us are putting them on click exchange sites to help them along. For example I picked up some plants in Lorell's post (Aviala's garden) after seileach commented they were dry after having just sprouted. I don't have all day to click at Yarold's so I just rotate between the 3 plants as to which one is in the click site.

Yay, success with the plants in gruenkern's post from the first row (MichelleS's garden). Moving on to the second row of gruenkern's post, working on rtex's and cojofoco's gardens. I also added one of the plants from the second row of Alia's post (minhphuongphithi's garden ) to my signature on dragon cave forum to get them more sunshine. Those plants have had enough water for days now and not growing so I think they need more sun. 8)

Took pm's with a Yarold's admin and a new email account for me but I now am logged into the bewildering maze known as Yarolds. Let me move the grown plants from my post in the clicking thead before I spend the rest of the evening trying to figure how things work at Yarolds. Thanks for the help with the flowers!

Edit:

Moving the remaining two plants from my post in the clicking thread.

Seems I am slow and all four of these are already in the first post of this thread. :D

Now, about Yarolds. I really don't want this to become a second job and I removed the links I had up there when they reached full water. I started listing 3 plants and the credits were chewed up faster then I could keep up reasonably. So I am going to rotate them as the water levels drop. I did start the first st paddy's in gruenkern's post, why it wasn't dry d'angelline (all yours). So for now I will try to keep watered the first two of gruenkern's post from MichelleS's garden, and the tree (present seed) from rtex's garden in the second row of gruenkern's post. I am also posting the plants in my signature on dragcave forum to help with the sunshine for them.

Glad some could get Yarold's to work. I tried to sign up with them 2 weeks ago and still can't use the site. Registration borked on me and never sent the confirmation email and now I can't reregistar, login, or recover password. So far have failed at trying to contact them through their fan site thread at dragoncave forum.

It's good to see some of the plants are progressing. :)

Took about a day for the 'shroom to go poof. Not sure exactly when it was picked up but noticed it gone this afternoon. Gifting isn't an exclusive to registered flower game forum users. ;) I looked at the garden of the person who received it, and it was a variant they didn't have so even better. 8)

Other forums? Now that's a thought! Would you care to experiment with that? Are you a member at UniFaction, the forum for UniCreatures? Or IMDb? I would be glad to give you a flower just to see if it works - if you don't want it, you can always give it back. ;)

Hehe, I don't even know what an IMDb is, and not on either of the other two. I just have forum accounts here, dragoncave and Istaria. Istaria is a MMO that nowadays is a small niche market, I think I am the only one there who plays flower game. A link in someone's signature at dragoncave forums is how I found my way here. I just put one of my surplus mushrooms up for grabs in my dragoncave forum signature. Might last a day or two as I am not actively posting right now, staying busy with the new release. I'll let you know how long it takes for the 'shroom to poof'. :D

Can you take if you aren't a forum member?

I doubt having a forum account makes any difference. All they would need is a flower game account to claim a ffa (free for all) posted gift. I would bet money if I posted gift links on the other forums I visit anyone with a flower game account could pick them up. If you want a gift to go to a specific person, send the gift link privately in a PM.

I added growing plants from another garden today to the clicking thread. They belong to a friend who has been absent both here and at dragcave (been gone long enough her dragons have lost their names :( ). I was wanting a surprise for her with her plants tended when she finds her way back.

I was hoping to catch the clicking thread when there wasn't so many already posted but seems I am always a step behind in that department. There is an oops in Gwen's new postings, on the 4th row. The lucky clover link is taking you to the previous christmas wreath.

First of all, thank you, gruenkern, for telling me about this problem. I have been out sick for about a week and had no idea I was causing a problem here because of links in my signature. I have removed all links to MondoZoo.com.

For the record, I have been playing MondoZoo for years now and they have never given me any reason for concern. I do know that they have recently added ads to their site and after that this happened. I belong to a group there and we give each other clicks for our zoos to grow and when I went to click on my partner's zoo, I got that same warning that gruenkern posted an image of. I have since emailed my group leader but have made no effort to contract MondoZoo directly. I will be trying to do that soon though, since the problem has persisted.

I think you do need to contact the site hosting the problem ads and/or the ad supplier or they will not be aware of a problem and thus it isn't fixed. I didn't get any warnings so it is likely a rotating ad that is the offender and as hackers like to target ads that can happen anywhere on the web you might go. In this case it just happened to be on mondo zoo. I think it might help them track it down if you note what ad is showing when you get a warning.

Whee! The cornflower seed in Alia's post has sprouted! I did put that one and the fern sprout (same post) in my signature on dragcave forums. I looked at the game rules and don't think that is against the terms/rules. If I am wrong let me know and I will take them out of my signature. That should take care of the sunshine for them. I use dragcave forum signature for plants in my garden and haven't needed to have the pixies move the clouds away since.

Things are still goofy in my greenhouse. I bred two of my witch mushrooms, #58142 and #58292 which produced seed #59457 on 4/30. Those parents still show breed in their actions options, which takes you to the breeding list which excludes my third grown witch mushroom #58293 which hasn't been bred. Nothing happens if you do attempt breeding those two. The funny thing is the third witch mushroom #58293 which wasn't bred does NOT have breed in the actions list on it's page. Though that might be normal since there is actually no potential breeding partner available.