Posts by Elixir

I now have 19.

Some places I found eggs in (DON'T read if you don't want to know!)

Display Spoiler

I found 3 in the Minigames, 3 other peoples gardens, atriums, flowers, 1 on the Settings-page, 1 on the terms-page, 1 on the news-page, several at the garden entry and my own garden pages

That IS some kind of clue ;))

What is the difference between walpurgis and midsummer?

Walpurgis is at the 30th of April and people are celebrating that the next day the month May starts. Earlier it was said the witches dance on this night.
    And midsummer is the celebration of the summer-solstice (it's mostly celebrated in the Skandinavian countries I think)

Das Event startet doch erst am 07. April (für die Leute die Eier sammeln und nicht brüten). Ich habe heute mittag drei Leberblümchen eingesammelt, die garantiert am 7. zur zweiten Pflanzenphase übergehen (mit voller Sonne und vollem Wasser).
    Wenn du jetzt noch welche sammelst oder morgen, kann es jedoch sein, dass das Event dann für dich etwas knapp wird.

------------------

The event starts on 7th April (for those who could not breed a bunny). I got me three liverleaves this afternoon, which will turn into the second stage at 7th April (4 days with full sun and water).
    But if you collect some liverleaves now or tomorrow, it could become a bit too less time for the Easter eggs.

Quote from Exterminans

There were two identical blue alts, one of them was supposed to be yellow. Roughly half of the former blue ones have now the right color.

Hier ist die Erklärung aus dem Sammelthread aller Pflanzenfarben.

Code
    [url='http://flowergame-wiki.bplaced.net/doku.php'][img]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac263/BlackCatKaya/FlowergameWikiBannerDE.png[/img][/url]

edit: I added a Warning to the page "Trash and abandon", that there is no confirmation pop-up if you disabled Java-Script in your browser. I'm not registered at the german wiki, could someone (Aztekior) please add the warning there?

Ich habe eine Warnung auf der Seite "Trash and abandon" hinzugefügt, dass kein Bestätigungs-Feld erscheint, wenn Java-Script im Browser deaktiviert ist. Ich bin nich im deutschen Wiki registriert, könnte jemand das dort auch noch hinzufügen (Aztekior vielleicht)?

There is no such thing as the "old rule". I only said once, that full water AND sun is not necessary for a plant to grow at full speed, so that a plant would already grow as fast as possible even if it had only 4 drops of water or a single cloud left in front of the sun. Somebody missinterpreted that as "a flower won't grow with full speed if it has full water and sun" and spreaded a false rule.

Übersetzungsversuch:
    Es gibt diese "alte Regel" nicht. Ich habe nur gesagt, dass volle Wassertropfen UND maximale Sonne nicht unbedingt nötig ist, damit eine Pflanze wächst. Also würde eine Pflanzen auch schon so schnell wie möglich wachsen, wenn sie nur 4 Tropfen Wasser oder eine Wolke vor der Sonne hätte. Jemand hat das falsch interpretiert und heraus kam "eine Blume wächst nicht mit voller Geschwindigkeit wenn sie volle Sonne und Wasser hat" und so entstand die falsche Regel.

Ich hab noch im deutschen Wiki einen Tippfehler gefunden.
    Unter dem Punkt Einstellungen, Absatz: Accounteinstellungen

Die Einstelloptionen sind intuitiv klar vertsehbar. U.a. kann das Layout von Flowergame individuell angepasst werden

Ich würde außerdem "unter anderem" ausschreiben, weil es am Satzanfang steht.

Ich würde es vorziehen, wenn die Hauptverwaltung der englischen Wiki-Seite von jemand anderem gemacht wird und ich nur übersetzend tätig werde. Am besten fragst du mal bei den aktiven Usern hier nach.

--------------------------------------------

I would prefer if somebody else would be given the main-administration of the englisch Wiki. I would be glad to just help with translating. It would be the best to ask the active users here, who would be willing to be admin of the wiki.