• While I like trading, and the interactive element that goes with it (when I'm not so bogged down by school that I'm incapable of it), I can't get behind anything that would randomly disadvantage people and that they wouldn't have a shot at overcoming. Something that prevented people from ever being able to raise a particular plant in their own garden would, I think, alienate a lot of users once they realized it. Users who don't use/check the forums wouldn't be able to figure out why they couldn't get rid of a question mark no matter how hard they tried, and when they DID figure it out, they might feel cheated. Some users have legitimate barriers that prevent them from interacting on message boards, but don't prevent them from playing the game, and might feel discriminated against.

And personally, one of my peeves with DC is that I will only ever have ONE type of snow angel on my scroll, and I wasn't even allowed to choose which one it would be... I'd rather not have that happen in another game again.