My Site layout is completely ruined! Can't see seed images in the Wild Garden. Can't see flower images in my garden!

• Hello! I'm using Chrome. What's going on?

EDIT: Okay, I switched to FF and the site works properly there. I have also seen all the nice layout changes you guys made :)
    But please, when you have the time, could you make it work on Chrome too? I hate FF so much :D It's so sloooooow.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

Edited once, last by lorimmel (December 10, 2013 at 8:02 AM).

• Lorimmel, the FF you can make any faster, make to use bigger side-cache for loading more images for scrolling faster and so on. There are help-sides to use better dates in the "about:config" (write it into the adress-bar and enter). Take add-ons only, if you really need. Each add-on makes the browser slower. .. And yes, die Chrome is the fastet. But can it kill so many nerves things as the FF? (I had to hate the net, if I'm using Chrome. That's tested forsure for me. ;( )

[align=center]

• Try pressing F5 if it's still not loading up properly in Chrome. Although it should work by now.

• Thank you, it's much better now :)
    The only remaining problem is the site content not fitting into the ornamental "frame". Everything is moved to the right, and goes through the frame onto the green leafy background.
    But yay, flower images are visible again <3 Only the "frame" must be a little wider now :)

Aztekior: yes, I know. I do use FF for some other purposes (mainly work), while I use Chrome for fun. In my opinion, the biggest advantage of FF are its add-ons, which sadly makes it much slower. FF is simply no use for me without add-ons, but playing online games in it is a nightmare ;)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

Edited once, last by lorimmel (December 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM).