Board login separated from site login???

• This is really weird, because I was logged into the site (and just watered my plants) before coming here, and for the first time ever, the board told me I wasn't logged in. Did the cookies for the main site and board get separated? I'm used to being able to open the board, while logged into the game, without needing to do anything extra. It's not a huge deal but it was kind of weird.

• I think it always has been separate. Many people who play are not board members. I stay logged in to both, but occasionally I'll get logged out from one or the other for some reason.
    It does happen more with the game than the board, but nowadays not often with either.

• Yes, it's always been separate. I know that because I remember having to sign up for it, which I did way after I joined Flowergame. Plus I know some people don't use their in-game name here, and there have been several posts in the past where folks forgot their forum username and password. If you've been a member for a while, you probably just don't remember having to sign up for the forum as a separate site.