• I have a problem. I keep on trying to log in, and it always redirects me to my garden, but it just says saphirabjartskular's garden. In other words, I can't log in! It is really starting to get on my nerves. Is there some kind of bug going around? I don't know. All I know is that I need help. Is there any one who is good at that kind of stuff? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Just one Click, please! Spare a second, and click!

• Just to check, do you have cookies enabled on your browser? When you try to log in, the browser attempts to store a cookie for the login session on your computer - if cookies are blocked, this can lead to you seeming to be logged out.

If you do have cookies enabled, once you try to log in and see your garden, try doing a hard refresh of your browser. For Windows, hold down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button OR simply press Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, hold down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button OR press Command-Shift-R.

If you have cookies enabled AND do a hard refresh and the page still seems to think you're logged out..... then I'm not quite sure the what issue could be :-/ But I figured I'd give you these options to try first and see if they work.

Edit: doh! Looks like I posted at the same time as you XD Well, I'm glad you were able to log in!

• I don't know if this is the same thing but I find that when I open the tab for the first time in a day if I refresh the greenhouse page first it's fine, but if I click to follow the pixie first, because I know plants will be needing water, it goes to login.
    It doesn't happen at any other time though.

• No, I don't think it's the same thing. It keeps on doung it! would somebody be able to at least click on my plants so that they get water?

• I clicked but got no message. If you have your growing plants in your sig you can water them from there. I do it all the time (and also pick up snails) because the forum goes back a page much more quickly than My Greenhouse. It takes ages ro reload. That'll only work until your watering can is empty though.

• No, I have not. I have no clue what that means. My browser is Safari, I don't know what you mean by dial up or dsl, and I use a Mac OS X. I can't even water my plants. Did I do something bad and this is a punishment? ;(

• I don't know if this is the same thing but I find that when I open the tab for the first time in a day if I refresh the greenhouse page first it's fine, but if I click to follow the pixie first, because I know plants will be needing water, it goes to login.
    It doesn't happen at any other time though.

I have found the cause of that problem, but I don't know how to fix it yet. Looks like auto login works only on pages, which also have public accessible versions. Since minigames and compendium are accountbound, they can not be accessed while not logged in so the system will redirect you to the login page :/

Fixed it. (And hopefully a ton of other problems related to the autologin feature.)

• No, I have not. I have no clue what that means. My browser is Safari, I don't know what you mean by dial up or dsl, and I use a Mac OS X. I can't even water my plants. Did I do something bad and this is a punishment? ;(

ok, to clear your cache, go to Tools in your browser it will show you how to do that there, as far as Safari, I used that a long time ago and didn't really like it, I use Google Chrome now and have found it very agreeable with my computer, Windows XP, it's a very old computer and have no problems (so far) with it. dial up is on the phone, can't use your phone, DSL is fast (broadband)
    these suggestions my help, if not I would suggest changing browsers
    a Mac is a good computer, but not compatible with Windows

• Well, now this is a different problem. I can get on games, but when I am done the game, it redirects me to my garden. In other words, I don't get my prize. I emptied my cache, and it didn't work! I managed to get Easter eggs, but when I accidentally logged out, I can't login again! The same problem!

Edited once, last by saphirabjartskular (March 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM).