Christmas Star Glitch?

• I see that we have a new Christmas Star this year (a new question mark in the compendium). I went to check to see if they were breedable yet, and noticed that for the first time, it appears that the Christmas Stars themselves can breed. But when I went to check to see if my old pointsettia x Christmas tree pairs could breed, I saw that they couldn't. The pointsettias only displayed the option of breeding with other pointsettias or Christmas Stars, and the Christmas trees can only breed with each other. I'm really hoping this is a mistake, because it seems wrong to not be able to use existing breeding pairs again.

• Well, my point is that they're already showing up as breedable, but not in any of the pairings from last year or the year before. I don't mind waiting, but that's not the issue here. The issue is that the breed pairing rules from last year and the year before are the only ones that don't work.

Edited to add: it looks like the glitch may have already been fixed, since other Christmas Stars no longer show up as breeding options on current Christmas stars. I assume that if they're bred to poinsettias they'll just produce more poinsettias right now.

• Yes. I have the breed options between Poinsettia and Christmas Star. I know, I have'nt to use it now. You should be right, all available breedings should get Poinsettia.... *hey*! Behind the last waltz with the Christmas Trees... I'm waiting sooo for the Christmas Stars. It is. ^^

[align=center]