MagiStream players here?

• So now all those eggs I found in my keep upon coming back have grown - if anyone sees anything they'd like under 'Misc' just ask for it (as many as you like) and I'll start a trade. Please don't expect anything special, they're absolutely standard creatures.

(Too bad you can't give away grown dragons on DragonCave - I'm not playing anymore but I'm sure there are people who'd enjoy my old dragons...)

I'd like to trade this black rose for another black with same-colour parents!

• You are giving away those Bronze Sonerus dragons too? If yes, I´d like a male and a female. I can give you some gold for them if you want.... :)

re DC scroll: even if you´re not playing anymore, would you occasionally breed for people? :) Is your name there also Kelandra?

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Yes, I am and yes, I would.

I promised the sonorus couple to someone else but I will gladly give you the remaining male (and if the other trade does for whatever reason not happen, a female, too). Just start an empty trade. Money is of no interest to me as I am not playing.

My DC name is also Kelandra, yep. Just check my scroll and if there's anything you want I'll try to breed it for you. Is there anything special you're interested in?

• That´s ok. I started trade. Thank you. :love:

Hmm, I´m always looking for some 2nd gen Metallics. I saw you have a few CBs. i would love an egg from a Cb Silver and your Cb Old Pink. :rolleyes: But getting an egg will probably take a while. So if you don´t want to spend so much time it´s ok. :)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• You're welcome.

No luck with 2nd gen, though. I only have one male CB silver and he just refused to breed with my one old pink. So if refusals are still forever... :S

• You all made me curios about magistream and now i decided to join it, too. ^^
    How can i search for someone there?
    My name there is dogmaela, but my avatar is still the same as here. I'm too lazy for searching a new one. :P

Please help them grow!! :thumbsup

• Du gehst auf "User Control Panel". Dann bei den Reitern auf Friends and Foes, und dann suchst du nach den Namen.

You click on User Control Panel, then on the tab Friends and Foes, and then you search for the names.

• Yogamupfel: Danke! Ich habe dich auch auf meine Freundesliste gesetzt. Ich bin mal gespannt wann meine ersten Eier schlüpfen.

Elixir: Du müsstest noch den Handel abschließen. Ich danke dir für die tollen Tiere. Ich bin mal gespannt wie sich das Spiel entwickelt. Bisher ist es viel Click-Arbeit damit sich bei den Eiern was tut. Was für einen Sinn hat denn die "Frozen"-Funktion wenn ich das Tier nicht selber wieder auftauen kann? Und taut so ein Tier wieder von allein auf wenn ich es an jemanden verkaufe? Bei den Verkäufern werden gefrorene angeboten. ?( Sorry wenn ich dich grad mit den Fragen löchere.

• Die Klickarbeit reduziert sich auf ein Minimum wenn Du Multilinks oder Snaplinks installierst und Firefox nutzt. Dabei verdienst Du auch noch kräftig Goldstücke. So macht es mehr Spass und weniger Arbeit :)

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• Braucht da dann viel Speicher? Mein PC ist nicht der neueste und die Verbindung je nach Uhrzeit auch mal ein wenig langsam. Auf dem Dorf wohnen hat halt auch Nachteile. :P

• Schau einfach, wie es klappt, vielleicht sind es Portionen von 5 vielleicht auch 50 (es kann auch mir der Uhreit variieren), die bei dir gut gehen - beides ist besser als einzeln zu klicken. ;)