MagiStream players here?

• Hi everybody,

I started playing Magistream today. I found it here on the forumsignature from another flowergamer. Are there any more players? I would like to meet them at Magistream too, perhaps we can help each other and have same fun like here at flowergame. My nickname there is the same.

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• Thank you Idril. I would like to take your welcome present, but I don't know how to yet... I try to understand how the game works at the moment... I started a quest, but I can't find it anymore. It seems a bit complicated until I get used to it :)

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• I started a quest, but I can't find it anymore. It seems a bit complicated until I get used to it :)

It happend to me, too. I nearly stopped playing there now. I click my eggs maybe every day, that's it. It didn't work, clicking other peoples eggs and hoping, they would click back. And I'm not active in the forum of magistream (I hate doing everything in english - I'm active at dragcave.net, that's enough).

• I used to play magistream a lot. Now I log in once a month, or even less frequently ;)
    If you cannot find your quest, you should probably go to World Map and check different locations :) It's somewhere there :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I used to play a lot (and even owned the first purebred emerald wyvern :love: ) but for some reason I stopped and gave all my pets away. I wish I could remember why. ;)

Just checked in and it says
    "Last visit was: January 22nd, 2011, 12:03 pm
    It is currently July 21st, 2012, 12:06 pm"

Oops. :whistling: It really has been a while... and I seem to have gotten more eggs? ?(

I'd like to trade this black rose for another black with same-colour parents!

Edited once, last by Kelandra (July 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM).

• I can understand why people stopped playing. MS is very time consuming with all that clicking and stressful when there is a new release. It can also be very frustrating, especially with those donation pets you only get when you pay real money.

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Yogamupfel
    I doubt I will. Sent you a gift trade, though, andf whenever I see your signature, I'll be sure to click it.

Aren't there click exchange threads on the fourums anymore? You used to be able to grow your creatures quite fast there.

idril
    Yes, the huge amount of time it takes when you want to keep up was my main reason to quit.

I'd like to trade this black rose for another black with same-colour parents!

• Sent you some crystalwings :) They are non-inbred and as far as I remember, they should be 3rd generation.
    I tried to choose compatible breeding partners for bronzes, greens and blue ones, but I suggest you double-check them before breeding ;)
    When I was playing, I used to breed them and sell the offspring to earn some easy gold. I'm not sure if they are still worth that much though. When I was leaving MS, the site was undergoing HUGE inflation and prices were soaring sky-high.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Honey I wanted to say that you should check their ancestors before you breed them to each other. I tried to do it myself, but it's difficult, so it would be good if you did it too.
    If any of them are related, I will try to replace them for you. Inbred offspring is worth much less if you try to sell it.

• Thanks lorimmel for telling, how to find the quest.
    And thanks idril for the link to the hatchery, now my pets are growing. I searched google for that, cause this worked well for dragencave - there are quite many hatcheries for dragons (thanks blobber and Dracaena for their pm a few weeks ago - that helpt very much). But I couldn't find some for magistream (maybe one, but that didn't work).

Now I solved the quest and got a hellhound. And then I got a pm if I want to trade it. Probabely I give it away, because I'm not really activ at magistream.
    But since I don't know at all, what I'm doing there at magistrean, I just want to ask: Is it something special? A little bit more worth than all the other createres from the stream? Is it much more worth? Maybe I'll never get one again?

• Yes, Hellhounds are special. especially the questborn ones. I wouldn´t give it away. Maybe you can find a breeding partner for your hound. ;)
    A questborn Hellhound is about 50+k worth.

btw, I also sent you a little gift. ;)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif