Easter 2012 / Ostern 2012

• For what I understood from the post, on the 1st of April people that already have bunnies can breed them and on the 7 of April the bunny seeds start dropping in the wild garden for those who have no bunnies. But I guess if someone breeds their bunnies and abandons the seed then there's a chance to catch bunny seeds before the 7th. I have all my pots full tho' 8| Plants usually take 4 days to sprout, so count from when you caught it and you'll know if the pot will be available in the date you need it.

• I read the first post of the thread again. And you're right. The seeds will be catchable later. I think its possible to get the seeds, even if all pots are full now. The plants need four days to sprout. Then we can collect new seeds. So I think it will be right in time.

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

Edited once, last by Yogamupfel (March 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM).

• Das große Lampenfiber hat eingesetzt. Wird es eine Henne, ein Hahn oder tatsächlich das noch fehlende Osterei werden? :P
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The big lamp fiber has started. Does it will be a hen, a cock or really the still missing Easter egg? :P

[align=center]

• There is a new question mark in my compendium (in the bunny entry), and I have all three bunnies from last year. So this will probably be a new alt :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• hm, gibts so wenig Bunnys? Ich hatte gehofft das wie bei den Bäumen gezüchtete im wilden Garten auftauchen, aber den ganzen Tag noch keine gesichtet

hm, are there so little Bunnys? I have hoped that like the christmastrees there are some apearing in the wild garden, but saw nothing the whole day

• While many of us have bunnies, I don't think many people had two or more. I feel like a lot of us only had time to get one or two, and because they only breed with each other, not with regular plants, there are far fewer being produced. I feel many people are probably in the same boat as I- we would gladly breed our bunnies for others, if we had enough to breed any.

• Ich habe es so verstanden das ab heute diejenigen, die zwei Kaninchen haben, diese kreuzen können. (oder die die sich gegenseitig ausgeliehen haben und züchten ;)). Den "Samen" gibt es dann nur zwei Tage lang, am 7.-9. April. Für diejenigen die bisher noch gar kein Glück hatten. Und dann startet ab 8. April die "neue" Saison mit neuen Überraschungen.

• While many of us have bunnies, I don't think many people had two or more. I feel like a lot of us only had time to get one or two, and because they only breed with each other, not with regular plants, there are far fewer being produced. I feel many people are probably in the same boat as I- we would gladly breed our bunnies for others, if we had enough to breed any.

Here's a thought: Those with 3 bunnies from last year should have one spare after they breed their two so why not "loan" the extra bunny out to someone with only 1 bunny(have to make sure you can trust the person to return it) so they'll have a chance to breed another Easter egg and have it hatch/sprout before they start dropping in the Wilderness? I loaned out my extra bunny so another person has been able to breed and get an egg now. Just a thought :whistling:

• Here's a thought: Those with 3 bunnies from last year should have one spare after they breed their two so why not "loan" the extra bunny out to someone with only 1 bunny(have to make sure you can trust the person to return it) so they'll have a chance to breed another Easter egg and have it hatch/sprout before they start dropping in the Wilderness? I loaned out my extra bunny so another person has been able to breed and get an egg now. Just a thought :whistling:

I only have 1 bunny, but someone with 3 bunnies breed her "extra" bunny with mine, now I have one egg and I'm happy. :)

• Das Event startet doch erst am 07. April (für die Leute die Eier sammeln und nicht brüten). Ich habe heute mittag drei Leberblümchen eingesammelt, die garantiert am 7. zur zweiten Pflanzenphase übergehen (mit voller Sonne und vollem Wasser).
    Wenn du jetzt noch welche sammelst oder morgen, kann es jedoch sein, dass das Event dann für dich etwas knapp wird.

------------------

The event starts on 7th April (for those who could not breed a bunny). I got me three liverleaves this afternoon, which will turn into the second stage at 7th April (4 days with full sun and water).
    But if you collect some liverleaves now or tomorrow, it could become a bit too less time for the Easter eggs.

• Ich habe heute noch etwas eingesät und denke, es reicht mir noch bis zum 7. Da werden die Samen keimen und dann kann ich am 7. ja gleich Eier sammeln.

I brought out new seeds today. I think, they will sprout at April 7th, and so I can collect some easter eggs at this day too.

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• I have a question: there are 3 old Easter Bunny and this year will be introduced a new one, so 4 Easter Bunny in total. Since we can hold only 3 seeds, if we logged in after Easter 2011, we can't have all 4 version of Easter Bunny, right? :S

• I'm worried about that too X( Since we only have 2 days to catch the Bunny eggs we wouldn't be able to get a fourth one. Unless the event is done like on Christmas, where we got the cookie seeds transfered directly into the greenhouse after completing the game.

• Thank you guys :love: This is actually my first easter on Flowergame and all my bunnies were gifted to me by generous people, so I'm really happy I could spread the springtime joy :P

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!