Easter 2012 / Ostern 2012

• *Alderle*, hier geht ja noch schwer was ab. Das Event war nicht nur größer sondern auch schwerer als letztes Jahr. Allerdings, "schwer"ist relativ. Nimmt man ein Ei nicht auf und läd die Seite noch mal frisch, hat das Ei ein wenig die Position gewechselt. Auch abhängig von der Farbe kann es nun schwerer oder leichter zu erkennen sein. Gerade die Doppelbelegungen waren teilweise sehr schwer erkennbar platziert. Allerdings habe ich gemerkt, wer die Eier vom letzten Jahr kannte, hat sie dieses Jahr gut erkennen können. Also nicht nur der Kopf sondern auch die Augen können sich an etwas erinnern. :P :P

Bin noch ganz happy. Dennoch, es muss sein. :) 8)Ganz dollen Dank ans Team. Wie sagt maß: Adel verpflichtet. Ihr lasst euch tatsächlich immer wieder dicke Überraschungen einfallen. 8) :) Ich weiß heute schon, wenn ich mal groß bin... falls ich das je werde, mag ich Spielebauer werden. Es gibt sehr wenige, die ihre Kunst wirklich verstehen.

---------------------------------------------

*Alderle *, here comes away still hard what. The event was not only bigger but also heavier than at last year. Indeed, "hard" is relatively. Does not take up one an egg and loads the side once more freshly, the egg has changed the position a little bit. Now also depending on the color it can be to be recognized heavier or lighter. Just the double placings were placed partially very much hardly recognizably. Indeed, I have noticed who knew the eggs of the last year, could recognize this year well. Thus not only the head but also the eyes can remember something. :P :P

Am still quite happy. Still, it must be. :) 8) Quite incredible thanks to the team. How says measured: Noblesse oblige. You can really occur over and over again thick surprises. 8) :) Today I already know if I am big sometimes ... if I ever it will be, may become a game builder. There are very much a few, her art understand really.

[align=center]

• Well have found nineteen and am about to give up on the last one...have gotten my extra egg seed, two pots and my chocolate bunny and egg nest, so i'm happy ..can live without one more pot (-:

• 2 Tage und 4 graue Haare später - Ei Nr. 20. Es war im Gewächshaus eines anderen Spielers, ich denk mal ab und an verändern vielleicht sogar nichtgefundene Eier ihre Position, denn das war so offensichtlich das ich es vorher eigentlich nicht übersehen haben kann. Sei es wie es sei - I`m so happy!! Dank an alle die mir per PM oder auch in diesem Thread wertvolle Tips gaben!!

• Danke!!!!! Ich habe das letzte nun doch noch gefunden. Auf der News-Seite,obwohl ich die x-mal angeklickt und auch bis nach unten durchgeguckt habe. Danke an alle lieben Spoiler-Schreiber!! :thumbup:

Please help them grow!! :thumbsup

• Just wanted to thank the Flowergame team for this year's Easter event! I really enjoyed it and appreciated all the work you do to give us something special to look forward to at holidays such as this! :thumbup:

Also, for those who haven't found their last one, here is where I found mine (after looking and looking all over the place!)

Display Spoiler

On another person's account - can't remember exactly where, but if you haven't been to someone else's account for a while and you just can't find it on yours, try it. It can't hurt! :thumbup:

from 1.April to 8.April you can breed your bunnys. And - especially for the people who have only one bunny: from the 7.4. to 9.4. you can collect the seed in the wild garden.
    And from the 8.4. to 15.4. there will be easter eggs to collect.

I got a seed this morning, so are they also available until the 15th?

• I don't know exactly how many eggs I found, but I received a package with an egg and a basket. Does this mean I found all the eggs?

The package with the egg and the basket you receive for collecting 15 eggs, there are 20 in total.

• I don't know exactly how many eggs I found, but I received a package with an egg and a basket. Does this mean I found all the eggs?

Yes altan, you have the maximum, what is getting by breeding and collecting. In the packages there was one egg. Look around in the gardens. And... It's more thes last year. :thumbup:

edit: Yes Elixir, so it is. I had not seen your post and was understanding wrong the question.

[align=center]