Logging into the flowergame

• I'm not sure if I'm going this right or not. I've signed up for there, even reset my password over there but when I try to login it takes me back to the login screen. Am I doing something wrong?

• Check out, what you write down into the login. Are UserName an Password correctly, and the letter space?
    Check out to press f5. Normally is that not importantly for login. But you can tets it.
    Otherwise I down't know.

[align=center]

• Yesterday there was a check-in problem. It happens to me too. Every refreshing (like using the watering can) locks out. It was a very hard work to take care of the plants ;)

Gestern gab es ein Check-in Problem. Es passierte mir auch. Jeder Neuaufbau der Seite (wie das Nutzen der Gießkanne) lockte einenaus. Es war eine sehr mühselige Arbeit sich um die Pflänzchen zu kümmern

• I ended up creating a new account under a different email address... I think what happened if the validation didn't go through right cause the link I have doesn't work right, but when I opened the new account it works fine... is there someway that my katcombs account can be deleted so I can change the email address to my lisabit account?

• I ended up creating a new account under a different email address... I think what happened if the validation didn't go through right cause the link I have doesn't work right, but when I opened the new account it works fine... is there someway that my katcombs account can be deleted so I can change the email address to my lisabit account?

Do you want both forum and ingame account deleted? I could also just delete your previous ingame account and rename the new one to "katcombs".

• Yesterday there was a check-in problem. It happens to me too. Every refreshing (like using the watering can) locks out. It was a very hard work to take care of the plants ;)

Gestern gab es ein Check-in Problem. Es passierte mir auch. Jeder Neuaufbau der Seite (wie das Nutzen der Gießkanne) lockte einenaus. Es war eine sehr mühselige Arbeit sich um die Pflänzchen zu kümmern

Today, there's the problem again. I logged in, watered the flowers, then logged out and wanted to check something in compedium, so I wanted to log again but it didn't work ;(
    I was automatically logged out ;(((

Can somebody do something with this?
    When I check the people online it says that I am logged in, but I am not. Niether are my friend who reported me the same problem;(
    I hope it will be solved till tomorrow morning as I want to breed some more Jack'o'lanterns ;)

I found a way how to log in after you logged out and want to come back:
    - after you log out go to wild garden
    - then click again on the login link

Edited 4 times, last by agajol (November 4, 2011 at 8:37 AM).

• Yes, I get this notice:
    "You have logged out and may close this window safely now.
    We look forward to your next visit on Flowergame."

This started today, so I can say that it happens at home, work and mobile net.

But as I mentioned in the post above :
    "I found a way how to log in after you logged out and want to come back:
    - after you log out go to wild garden
    - then click again on the login link"

So, it partially works, but is annoying ;))

• Problem should be solved. You will no longer be redirected to the previous page, if the previous page was the logout page.