Ads moved from the bottom to the very middle of "My Greenhouse" page?

• Hello! I'm not sure if it's only me, and if the change was intended or not, but advertisements are now displayed in the very middle of "My Greenhouse" page.
    They are right below the text: "A small path leads back to the center of my Garden. A little pixie invites you to follow him." and above the plant list, cutting the page in half.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Yes, this was intentional. The old placement was far of the screen on most pages, so most people would never notice the ads. But ads are not credited if nobody notices them so i had no choice then to move them to a more prominent place. It's just that the game can either be ad-free or free to play, but not both at once.

---

Ja, das war Absicht. Die Werbung am Seitenende war auf den meisten Seiten gar nicht zu sehen, die Werbung wird aber nicht bezahlt wenn die niemand sieht, daher musste ich die Werbung deutlich zentraler platzieren. Das Spiel kann leider nur entweder werbefrei oder kostenlos sein, aber nicht beides gleichzeitig.

• Ja, der Firefox blockt je nach dem gewählten Paket manche Werbung. Bzw. der Safari blockt nach pauschaler Einstellung wirklich alles. Dann erscheint der Balken. Aber vom Spiel wird nichts verdeckt.

Lorimmel, probiere mal Strg + 0 zu drücken. Dann sieht man die Seite ohne Zoomfaktor. (Strg + Mausrad ändert den Zoomfaktor). Ist das Problem dann immer noch?

===============================

Yes, the Firefox blocks some advertisement according to the elective parcel. Or the safari everything perches after all-inclusive setting really. Then appears the beam. But from the game nothing is covered.

Lorimmel, try to press Strg + 0. Then you see the side without zoom factor. (Strg + mouse's wheel changes the zoom factor). Is the problem then still?

sry. Exterminans, ich hatte deinen Post nicht gesehen.

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (September 26, 2011 at 10:10 PM).

• Oh I'm not bothered by the new ads placement. I was just curious, my computer has been doing strange things recently ;)
    If given a choice, I'm all for free-to-play games instead of ad-free ones :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Nun, die ruhige Werbung ist offenbar wieder erwachsener geworden. Ausgerechnet im hochwertigen Flowergame an solchen *Verrückten-Schmarrn* wie etwa Farmarama erinnert zu werden, empfand zumindest ich als echte Zumutung. Die flash bleiben aber strikt off. Ich denke, wer sowas mag, ist schon extrem funny-farm-verdächtig. :D Aber ich gehe recht oft am Tag ins Spiel. Hoffentlich gleicht sich das aus, und es kommt doch bissele was zusammen? Mit der Möglichkeit zur Dia-Nutzung wäre man dann wohl auf der sicheren Seite. Die Ausstattungs-Kostbarkeiten verfügbar für die eigene Garten-Kreation wäre der Traum. Vielleicht kommt es eines Tages? :)

====================================0

Now, the quiet advertisement has been adult apparently again. To be reminded worked out in the high-quality Flowergame of such *crazy-schmarrn* as for example Farmarama, at least I felt as a real imposition. However, flash remain strictly off. I think who likes something like that, is quite extremely suspected of funny farm.:D, however, I rather often go during the day into the game. Hopefully so it compensates itself, and, nevertheless, what gathers a little bit? Then with the possibility for the slide use one would be fine on the sure side. The equipment-precious objects availably for own garden creation would be the dream. Maybe it comes at one day?:)

[align=center]