plants not growing

• i have 3 seeds that i grabbed when i first joined. and they have been maxed water and sun. its been 2 days and they still havent sprouted and its not letting me get other seeds.

• They need four days with full sun and water to sprout. And another four days to grow up. But as soon as they sprout you will be able to take three new seeds from the Wild Garden :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Something is wrong. One of my sprouts hasn't grown yet, and one of my seeds hasn't sprouted yet. They were caught on the 16th just before midnight, so they should have changed 8 hours ago. (They had full sun and full water at all time).

Anything wrong with coding? A glitch?

• Yes I think one of my seeds and a sprout are a bit late too. Not a big delay, but still.
    I can see your plants have grown already, agajol. Maybe it's just a few hours' lag?

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Yeah, I had a few in the last few days that took five days instead of the usual four. It sounds like maybe something's changed about the game, since it's not just one person seeing this.

• I also experienced that little lag but I also noticed that I was having to do less watering than usual. A little odd but not a major problem.