Midsommer ist vorüber doch es gibt neue Blumensamen /Midsummer is over but there are new seeds

• The midsummer event is over now. Congratulations to those, who find the Marvel fern. For those of you who didn't manage to get them, don't worry about the Atrium. You get it as soon as you have grow up three flowers in your garden.
    Furthermore there are zinnia seed in the wild garden now.

Das Midsommer Event ist inzwischen vorüber. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an alle, die es geschafft haben, einen Zauberfarn zu finden. Einige von euch haben es wahrscheinlich nicht geschafft den Farn zu ergattern, doch macht euch keine Sorgen wegen dem Atrium. Das wird frei geschaltet werden, sobald ihr mindestens drei Samen in eurem eigenen Garten groß gezogen habt.
    Zudem findet ihr ab Heute Zinniensamen im Wilden Garten.

• Can't wait to grow some zinnia :thumbup:

I joined flowergame on June 28, 2011
    I'm sorry to say that I don't speak German. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate./Es tut mir leid zu sagen, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, so tut mir leid, wenn es ungenau ist.

• all events is so short period of time. never can get any event plant except of bunnies :(

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• There will be a possibility to get the missing colors of event plants, but it is still under construction. Also all last years event plants can be used for breeding during there seasons so you will have a chance to complete your compendium sooner or later.

• I'm sure, you will find someone, who will share some of the bred valentin flowers with you.

• I cannot find a single zinnia seed in the Wild Garden or at the Garden Gate. I've seen some earlier, but now all are gone. Why is that?

Edit: After half an hour of clicking I found one :) Never mind ;)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Because people pick them up faster, then they are spawned. It's allways the same when new flowers are released, everybody tries to get as many seeds of the new spezies as possible.