Suggestion for Forum-Rules

• Hello there,

maybe you should make a language rule. I find it a little bit irritating to see english and german topics mixed up in one Board.

Maybe part/mirror the categories as "German area" and "english area" with same boards but where one the corresponding language is allowed.

Or you maybe should say "english only please" and only make a small "Support in German" Area for that people that couldn't write / read english good enough to communicate the problems they have.

Also, maybe it would be a good idea to make a "don't make jokes about other people's english" :rolleyes:

• Or you maybe should say "english only please" and only make a small "Support in German" Area for that people that couldn't write / read english good enough to communicate the problems they have.

Also, maybe it would be a good idea to make a "don't make jokes about other people's english" :rolleyes:

Dass finde ich sehr nett. Da ich so gut wie kein Englisch selbst schreiben kann. Wobei ich diesen Beitrag zumindest lesen kann und auch verstehe. Aber ich probier es mal. :)
    Thanks, I think it is a good Idea. :thumbup:
    I will try to understand your posts too, but I'm not so good in english. :whistling:

• personally (as a non-native English, not at all German speaker) I don't mind the German posts, I very much like it when there is an English translation though :).
    but the way it is currently done in the forums is very useful. if one of the mods (for example) is posting a German/English topic the topic is in dual German and English like so Rechtschreibfehler /Spelling Mistakes - I automatically know that it has German AND English translation.
    but if a person only types Wo finde ich Sammen und wahn I know that that only has German

I think having multilingual-board is good!
    I am from Norway so I could make a post like blomsterbilder / flower pictures for example? :)

who knows I might learn some German this way ;)
    ~ZB