Posts by Sevorian

gruenkern
    Oh, it's beautiful, thanks ^^ I saw it's the only tulip in your garden, are yo going to take more ones?))

Aztekior
    I've noticed, some special kinds of plants have to breed with other kinds to make the third kind... What about breeding - the only plants I bred are tulips... But I saw in some greenhouses, that, e.g. the first couple of plants (white and purple) gives white plant, and the second same couple (other numbers, but white and purple too) gives the white plant. I thought - certain combination of colours gives fixed result, and it would be strange, if two white plants make the red one... But in the manual it is said - it's only chance and fate. Is it so? We can get the blue, or red, or yellow flowers from the same couple pf flowers (or from the same colours) on different breedings?))

You have opened my eyes on abilities of the game! I have no words to describe how cute it is ^^ I've just seen a link for seeds, and... well, the way for finding new seeds is very interesting! I also saw that some seeds are taken once or twice before me... They are possible to take because of abandoning by their first owners, or every plant owner and me care of same-numbered seed at the same time? Now I guess that the first suggestion is right, because if not, the numbers must be different, and something else...

By the way, I noticed 34 kinds of seeds... Do you know, the creators are going to add the new ones or not? How I understand, they make something new before holidays (I saw animals, strange mushrooms etc.), and are they going to do something new? I would look by myself, but there are so many english and german, and I dont see the big theme like "Hey, we are presenting new flowers!" I can't say it is few plants here, it's just interesting ^^ I saw advertisment about "treasure", but didn't understand much... Only noticed it has already finised...)

I don't want you give it back, because it's fate, and I believe it's in the good hands) Well, you say you've chosen it because it's number and breed, so is it a way to see number and history before taking (in the wild garden or somewhere else)? Or you just abandon seeds with bad numbers...)
    Thanks for explanation about taking, it was just I was looking for)

Help please. Weeks and month ago, every time the plant was sprouting or growing up, I always got a new box. But now I have to wait some days to get it! It's strange. Only five plants now, when 3 are seeds, and two are sprouting. I think I have to get one more box... Maybe I haven't noticed the new rule of getting boxes? Trying to take a seed from the wild garden gives no result.
    Thanks. (Sorry for my english)

http://flowergame.net/greenhouse/5582