Posts by Anari

Flowergame always had seasons, but lately they weren't kept up to date, due to many reasons, mostly of technical nature. Because of this it wasn't obvious.
    That's also why some plants disappeared from and returned to the wild garden.
    Sorry for causing confusion!

That's great BeeNme. :)

Seltsam

Als Roald und Minx zu ihr kamen wusste sie nicht mehr so recht, ob sie sich die Windböe nicht einfach nur eingebildet hatte.
    Trotzdem wollte ihr das Spielen nicht recht gelingen. Unbemerkt hatte sich eine tiefe, innere Unruhe in ihr breit gemacht. Ihre blinden Augen schienen etwas zu suchen, ihre Finger lagen nicht mehr ruhig auf der Bağlama und in ihre Stimme hatte sich eine unterschwellige Gejagtheit geschlichen. Auch waren ihr eher düstere Lieder in den Sinn gekommen und einmal war sie sogar mitten in einem heiteren Lied in ein trauriges gerutscht und hatte, als sie es bemerkte, aufgehört zu spielen.
    Wieso fühlte sie sich nur so einsam und kalt?
    "Sternenfeuer! Was ist? Warum spielst du nicht?"
    Irgendwie klang seine Stimme heute nicht besorgt sondern vorwurfsvoll. Minx fiepte aufgeregt an ihrer Leine und das Glöckchen der dressierten Maus klingelte ununterbrochen, als wolle sie unbedingt zu ihr hin.
    Normalerweise hätte sie ehrlich geantwortet aber sie tat es nicht.
    "Warum lässt du Minx nicht zu mir, wenn sie unbedingt will?", fragte sie stattdessen ebenfalls vorwurfsvoll.
    Der Gaukler ließ überrascht die Leine fahren, das kleine Fellknäul huschte wie ein Blitz auf sie zu und drückte sich fast schon verzweifelt an sie, fiepend und Aufmerksamkeit heischend.
    Es dauerte eine Weile, bis sie sich erweichen ließ und die Arme um Minx schloss. Kurz darauf war sie am Schluchzen und umklammerte die kleinen Dame.
    Roald starrte fassungslos auf die Szene vor sich. Wo war seine fröhliche, unbeugsame Partnerin? Was war vorgefallen? Und warum zum Aaskäfer war sie sauer auf ihn?
    Langsam ging er neben ihr in die Hocke.
    "He! Was ist denn?" fragte er sanft.
    Sternenfeuer hatte weder die Kraft noch die Worte zum Antworten sondern füllte das Fell des Mäuschen nur mit noch mehr Tränen. Als er ihr die Hand das erste Mal auf die Schulter legte zuckte sie weg, beim zweiten Mal warf sie sich in seine Arme und hielt sich verzweifelt an ihm fest.
    Etwas kleines, schwarzes kullerte unbemerkt unter den Brunnen...

Zwei Stunden später hatten die drei sich in die Gescheckte Tulpe zurückgezogen. Roald hatte beschlossen, dass sie Heute entweder in der Tulpe selbst spielen würden oder erst später mit der Suche nach einem geeigneten Ort dafür anfangen würden. Sternenfeuer hatte sich wieder einigermaßen beruhigt und Minx schlummerte friedlich auf ihrem Schoß. Minztee dampfte vor ihnen auf dem Tisch.
    "Was war denn vorhin los? So kenne ich dich gar nicht."
    "I-ich weiß es nicht. Ich fühlte mich so alleingelassen und dann kamst du daher und machtest mir grundlos Vorwürfe—"
    "Das habe ich nicht! Ich war nur überrascht, dass ausgerechnet du dich in den Schatten des Brunnens geflüchtet hattest."
    "Aber... Für mich klang es so. Ich weiß auch nicht." Sternenfeuer faltete beschämt ihre Flügel hin und her.
    Der Gaukler seufzte.
    "Fest steht, dass ich dir keine machen wollte und du mir auch nicht. Also wenn du jetzt nichts weiter hast, was du mir dazu sagen willst, dann sind wir wieder gut. Richtig?"
    "Ja... Nein... Doch...
    Zwischen uns ja...", stammelte sie.
    "Was ist denn noch?"
    Bei seinem betrübten Tonfall sank sie noch mehr in sich zusammen.
    "Ich - es - ich weiß nicht ob ich noch spielen kann. A-alles", fuhr die junge Frau überstürzt fort, bevor der Elf irgendetwas sagen konnte, "alles was mir einfällt ist düster und ich habe Angst Aufmerksamkeit zu erregen, meine Stimme zu erheben. Es - ich - ich fühle mich die ganze Zeit beobachtet. Auch jetzt noch..."
    "Aber hier ist niemand der uns beobachtet. Die Wachmannschaft ist mit sich selbst beschäftigt und knöchelt. Teiti ist in der Küche und der alte Joren schläft an seinem Tisch."
    "Ich - ich weiß nicht. Seit ihr Beide da seit ist es nicht mehr so schlimm. Aber auf dem Markt..." Sie schauderte.
    "Ist denn irgendwas vorgefallen? Hat dich jemand belästigt?"
    "Nein, nichts. Nur... Nur dieses Gefühl, das... Das wurde immer schlimmer. Sonst war alles so wie sonst auch..."
    Krampfhaft arbeiteten ihre schlanken Finger im weichen Fell. Minx fiepte unwohl im Schlaf.
    Roald angelte sich seine Tasse und trank in kleinen Schlucken. Er wusste nicht, was er dazu sagen sollte. Wenn nichts passiert war gab es keine Ursache. Nichts gegen das sie etwas tun konnten - und sei es, dass sie ihm aus dem Weg gingen. Er seufzte.
    "Wenn du heute Nacht nicht spielen möchtest ist das in Ordnung. Und wegen Morgen schauen wir dann nach dem Schlafen. Okay?" Das war alles, was ihm dazu einfiel.
    Sie öffnete ihren Mund und schloss ihn wieder. Da war noch die Sache mit der Windböe. Nur sollte sie das sagen? Und hatte sie sich das nicht nur eingebildet? Immerhin wirkte die ganze Sache so surreal. Und warum Roald von etwas erzählen, von dem sie nicht wusste, ob sie es wirklich erlebt hatte? Ein Winterwind mitten im Sommer. Das war lächerlich. Und genau das würde Roald auch sagen. Überhaupt: Wenn war es nur ein Moment kalter Wind. Ein kurzer Luftstoß, dann nichts mehr. Und der hatte keine Augen. Da gab es keinen Zusammenhang. Warum also sollte sie ihn mit solchem Unsinn behelligen?
    "Ja", flüsterte sie erschöpft, "okay."

Starfire enjoyed the heat on her wings and spread them even wider. She loved the summer. It was the only time of the year when she didn't felt cold all the time.
    Behind her was the constant ripple of the fountain on the edge of which she sat. She felt a few drops of the spout on here wings now and then. Her fingers found the string with playful ease and coaxed cheerful melodies out of her Bağlama. She kept her eyes closed, but to open them would have made no difference for Starfire.
    The Bard still couldn't believe that the dwarfs and Kobolds had managed to adopt the concept of a fountain from the large people. The drops sparkled so nicely on the water and she danced around them with her melodies.
    Only in a figurative sense, here to dance she wouldn't dare without Roalds instructions.
    Nevertheless the people threw coins on her scarf or put down parts of their harvest.
    This was one more thing she loved about Summer: She needn't go hungry. Still people gave freely.
    She sang and felt infinitely free.
    Suddenly a discordant note disturbed her melody. But it came from outside. It came across the square towards her and caught her fully. The frosty squall almost threw Starfire into the basin. She clung to the edge and her instrument just in time. The trembling spread through her limbs and she still shivered although the squall was long gone. Carefully she led herself slide from the edge and tried to get her body back under her control.
    What was that? So discordant. And so could. Something like that just didn't belong into summer.
    Uncertain, she began the first notes of a new song, but it lacked momentum. 'Please, dear sun, do not let such a gust come again!' She pleaded silently. Then she started singing again.

Well, the reason is/was that in the german version of the story Starfire is already introduced Truelinor.
    Till now I haven't been that far with the english translation.

The story has 3 protagonists:
    Anari (first part already translated, second only in German right now)
    Alyjosch (first part already translated)
    Starfire [german Sternenfeuer] (first part only in german right now.

(have to translate character descriptions too...) X/

Oh! Thanks Truelinor! I'm honored too. <3
    And I have a few candidates for this. Of course they are all bad-asses and meanies. X'D
    Whatever a character it will become, don't judge him by the cover. He might just not be quite the person he appears to. ;)

To satisfy your curiosity, here is the next part of the story for the english readers:

Long time no writing here. Fuuhhh...
    Seems to be always like this. I start something, other things occupy me and before I even realize it, it's been a long while...

Well, I didn't forgot about "STuK" and I will continue the story.
    To get back to it I started with translating the two missing parts of Alyjosch first appearance.
    Next would be Starfire or a new german part. Don't know yet.

———

Lange nicht geschrieben hier. Fuuhhh ...
    Scheint irgendwie immer so zu sein. Ich fange etwas an, andere Dinge kommen dazwischen und bevor ich mich versehe ist es schon wieder Ewigkeiten her...

Ich habe "STuK" nicht vergessen und ich werde die Geschichte fortsetzen.
    Um das fortzuführen habe ich damit begonnen, die beiden fehlenden Teile von Alyjosch erstem Auftritt zu übersetzen.
    Als nächstes wäre Starfire oder ein neuer deutscher Abschnitt dran. Was davon, kann ich noch nicht sagen.

Everything was the same in the Piebald Tulip, there wasn't much going on at this time, only the bulk of the Guards who had recently finished their shift were there, beckoning Alyjosch to their table.
    "Hey Aly, what are you doing here on your day off? Stress with your mother again?"
    He stopped them with a wave of his hand and the others turned back to their old topic.
    Three acornbeers later he remembered that dwarf.
    "Hey guys, you won't believe what I have seen: A totally moronic looking dwarf with a thick scarf around his neck came on towards me. In this heat! Imagine that!", he said laughing.
    The table went silent and the others exchanged glances.
    "Hold, stop, moment!" Alyjosch had expected sounding laughter and couldn't keep up. "What's up? That's hilarious. Or not?"
    "Tell him, Bertrand."
    Captain Bertrand turned to him and took a deep breath. "Wilhelm Kornbusch was run over today. Joren Toadward swears, he called to him multiple times and tried to chase him of the street as his rabbit bolted due to a Wasp. He did not move. Old Kornbusch wore gloves and a scarf and smiled enraptured. If you've been there and can help us, we would be grateful."
    Alyjosch looked at him, stunned. "No, not this morning, just now, maybe half an hour ago. And it wasn't old Kornbusch. I would have recognized him."
    "You sure?"
    "Of course, even so I thought for a moment, I would imagine that because of the heat."
    Bertrand was silent for a while. "Do you know who that was?"
    Aly shook his head.
    "Then I would like to ask you to keep your eyes open and let us know when you find him. I don't like that."

It hasn't been ten minutes since Alyjosch been on road till he felt like melting away under the rays of the sun. 'What also do you have to let yourself be chased out of your own house at the hottest hour of the day?', he swore in his own mind. Now indeed he was out here, the air was shimmering, his hat hung at a hook at home and he didn't even brought something to drink. And almost every part of the Way to the Piebald Tulip would be under the naked sun. As soon as he realized that he started to swore aloud. "Great! This is f*** great! I'll get myself a f*** Sunstroke! Or a heat stroke. Or both! Just because of mother and her d*** cherries! If this continues, I'll move out! Yeah, damn right, I'll move-" He stopped abruptly, blinking like stupid. His mind must have been grilled a long time ago, or he was hallucinating. Just then a dwarf with a thick scarf around his neck walked past him, pressed something against his chest and smiled abstracted to himself!
    But the picture did not go away, no matter how many times he rubbed his eyes or pinched himself. 'Okay, enough of it. You always knew, that dwarves are of their nut. Just keep going!' Alyjosch broke away from this strange sight and turned towards the Tulip again. That wasn't something, that a few good acornbeers wouldn't flush out of his head...

It seems, that it ain't just the event flowers that are not breedable but all, and that it started with the new year.
    We are very sorry and working on it!

-------

So wie es aussieht sind nicht nur die Eventpflanzen nicht kreuzbar, sondern alle und es scheint mit dem neuen Jahr begonnen zu haben.
    Es tut uns sehr leid und wir arbeiten daran!

Truelinor, to me it looks like the package from last year, maybe plus the wrath from this one.
    Could it be that you played last year but didn't collected and grew them?
    Anyway, enjoy them!

And to everyone else:
    Sorry, but this is not the 2017 present.

Anyway:
    Enjoy Flowergame and best wishes for the coming year to all of you!

Hey, sorry for the late reply.
    Apart from the reasons above I like the idea. If there are players who would like to create plants Flowergame style, I sure don't mind and am willing to give some advice foo. Just contact us.
    And if you have any questions about spriting itself Draco, please PM me and I'll try to help you. ;)

Hello Kross!
    Thanks for the input. It's a nice idea and we do not have this option at the Moment.
    I am not sure if it has been suggested before or if we will introduce this to Flowergame.
    We are planing other things at the moment but keep it in mind.

Hihi. XD
    No, sorry, it's not their name. It means the Elves are whispering about a new flower to come soon. Maybe very soon!
    Is there a better way to say This in English?

Hihi. XD
    Nein, tut mir leid, das ist nicht ihr Name. Das heißt, das die Elfen von der baldigen Ankunft einer neuen Blume flüstern. Vielleicht kommt sie schon sehr bald!
    Gibt es eine bessere Möglichkeit, das auf Englisch zu sagen?