Posts by Emeraldis

has anyone discovered the new mystery april plant yet?? or are we not allowed to tell each other what the seed looks like?? (if you have it you can put it under a spoiler or something so other people don't get spoiled)

thanks in advance!! :)

this is a great idea!! i think that instead of just one person sending we should have a few users donate one or two flowers each when they want to (for example they pm the user with the gift link, with a message titled "welcome bouquet" or something), so the strain on one specific user is less, and it would be more of a community effort.

tru: re: your original question, i'm assuming that previously the abandon limit was 3 to prevent people from picking up a seed, looking at the lineage, and abandoning it. unlike dragon cave where you can abandon as many eggs as you like in a day (with the exception of cave-caught as they have a 5-hour 'cooldown' period before you can abandon/trade it). i guess since we all got one more pot they haven't changed it over yet.

yeah, bending over sounds bad for the other plant, but at least it's not "break the branch" :)

the reduced time isn't that much if you only do it 3 or 4 times a day, but if you help out more plants the time bonus gets bigger and bigger. there is a limit, though, but i'm not sure how it works. you can find more plants to help out at the garden helpers thread.

yes, the snail is being chased off (which i thought was rather odd, because snails move so slowly :D)

for "bend it over, do nothing, or run away" an "pick it up, run away, or chase it off," those are actions you can perform to help your plant grow a little faster. the correct actions are "bend it over" and "pick it up/chase it off," respectively. i always use "pick it up" mostly because chasing off a snail doesn't make any sense. :D

trashing a plant is basically killing or destroying it. you can't bring a plant back after you've trashed it. :(

abandoning a plant means putting it back in the wild garden. it will become available to other users to pick up, and the "log" will show that you owned the plant before them.

that's alright!! we still have the rest of the week to grow and send flowers, too, so i'm not in any rush to finish my collection.

oh man, i just looked through the inspect element thing; it's so much better on firefox than it is on chrome (my main browser)!! i can finally see what's going on in my garden!! :D

here are the lavender variants that i have now: lavendarc and lavendara. so i guess i need b.

and i used that inspect element thing to create an inventory of all the flowers i have in my garden right now. post or pm me if anyone needs any of these!! i'll try to keep this list updated; flowergame isn't blocked on my school network so i'll be online sporadically throughout the day.

Display Spoiler

purple iris
    blue random x2 (??? plant)
    hibiscus: dark purple, purple, red, red/yellow
    miniature rose: yellow, white
    gerbera: light pink, orange, yellow, pale orange
    blue bonnet: regular (? not sure about this one. there was no description), maroon
    lily of the valley
    pink columbine x2
    jack-in-the-pulpit: yellow, purple
    iris: brown, pinkb, blue b x2, blue x2, purpleb x2
    biter: green, pink, purple
    (mushroom) (plant name wasn't in the description) : purple
    dew drops: white, purple
    multicolored alstromeria
    dandelion
    purple waterlily
    purple titan aurum
    agapanthus: pink, white x2, light purple x4, mid purple, dark purple x4
    tigerlily
    orchid: purple x2, pink spots, white, blue spotsa x2
    hyacinth: pink x2, blue x3, dark purple x2, red x2
    blue pansy
    red rafflesia
    lavender b
    dragon's breath
    dragon head

and here's my updated "need" list:

Display Spoiler

that sounds rough!! luckily i've only really been absent for 2-3 days in a row, so i guess my immune system is doing a pretty good job!! :D and my mom is taking a few classes at the local community college and she tells me that you really have to ask around to get the best professors that will give you extensions on assignments and are forgiving about absences.

a master's program?! wow!! :O that's awesome!! :L i'm still only in high school, but i'm getting to that point where i have to think about applications and such and i was thinking about doing something in science. when i was younger i was really interested in computers and all through middle school i wanted to major in computer science but i tried learning c and got majorly confused, so... XD the most i can do is bbcode and some basic html.

my apologies for not posting here for the past two days; i just went back to school after being sick for a week, and i'm still trying to get back into the flow of things and get all my makeup work done.

anyways, here are the flowers i still need. i shrunk the image down so it wasn't such a pain to load:

Display Spoiler

and i'll start sending out flowers as soon as i finish this map activity. :D