Posts by Emeraldis

feels kinda like pokemon. y'know, the whole "legendary trio" thing. although maybe that's because remakes were announced fairly recently... :P

anyways, i'm not in a big rush to get my hybrids... i've been saving my summonings for special dates (like my birthday, the summer/winter solstice, christmas, etc.), and i haven't had success yet. but i've been on dragon cave for so long that i don't think i will be abruptly leaving anytime soon.

i would say that the nicest part of the dc forum is the help section. lot of people are willing to help you and answer questions.

mostly my issue with the general discussion area is the mods... they are not always very respectful of other people's opinions, and people have shown me that if a debate escalates, they are partial to those with similar views. there is also the aforementioned rude younger children, although they are usually too young to have developed views on big, controversial topics.

^ spicy food is so delicious!! :D although my friends all have different taste scales than me, and what i think isn't spicy is too hot for them.
    < i go to an art school. it's fun, but a lot of work.
    > not specifically a fact? but when i was younger i hated touching plants. nowadays i like rubbing petals since they are so velvety.
    v knows how to swim

i found a recipe for pasta sauce with really great reviews online so i'm going to make it for her sunday so she doesn't have to cook that day and also yummy pasta :thumbup: she'll know about it since she has the buy the ingredients, though, so it's not going to be a surprise. i'm not good at presenting surprises anyways, haha.

definitely agreeing that you shouldn't go into general discussions or suggestions unless you have a lot of time on your hands. it's very fast-moving and there's a lot of debate. nowadays, when i do go onto the forums, i just stay in the trading and breeding forums.

edit: what do you mean by aggressive?? in the forums or in the actual game?

if you guys are worried about running out of signature space, you could use tinyurl?? although it might be a bit tedious to constantly be plugging them in. i don't use it myself, though, so i can't do any troubleshooting. :P

having a little banner would be cute though!! you could pick 6-8 images and they would be arranged around the words "username's garden" or "username's flowers/greenhouse/etc." or just have them in a row?

pun intended? ;)

i have a terrible brown thumb, unfortunately. and no space in the apartment for pots... however there is this one plant from easter 2013 (i think it's an easter lily??) that has survived very well and is starting to outgrow its pot; i'll get a picture tomorrow, maybe. i guess it really shows that i don't know much about plants!! :o

oh, i think i know what the moist eggs are!!! :P well, 'think' being the operative word... as far as i can remember from when i was still actively poking around the forums, there was a user who had sprited a dragon that looked very similar, at least in color and position. not sure if it was the same person or the same dragon, though.

actually there was originally a rule that you couldn't tell other people which egg hatched into which dragon... but that was lifted a few years back and the dc wiki took it up. personally i take any news that i receive any day with a grain of salt, and at the time i learned of it, i guessed it was a joke. plus the whole concept of an 'encyclopedia of dragons' has already been done by the wiki.

don't worry, nisha!! :) i guess you could call it a "prank?" ;D and i think i should be the one to apologize for starting the hubbub about the new plant when i made that thread... :u so i'm sorry for being silly and impatient.

i have to stay up late to finish my homework... depending on when they start the drop, though, i may or may not see it.

hoping to get some bunnies during my first easter event here!! :D

i can see how it can be addictive, but i haven't devoted that much time to it myself... i'm actually trying not to get too "into" it, because a few of my friends are crazy about it.

but the highest i've reached is 512, heheh. :')

if there was a flowergame version, we could do roses... starting from the seed, and 2048 would be the black and white one?? since it's so rare. although doing a quick check i don't thing we have enough variants, even including the seed and sprout. :(