Posts by chainshadow

I don't really want to think of that......but what if I can't find any more eggs because I don't have either the winter garden nor breed page???( I'm new here and all the seeds I take are different kinds.)

Will it becomes the reason I stock in the 11th egg? :'((((((

=======================

oops, I just found a new one, and it says it's my 13th egg. I just can't believe

Wow, you are fast. Did you all stay up the whole night just looking for the eggs? I just got up and found my first egg. :)
    And this year I´ll make notes where I found them...

Because of time difference........It'e 15:03 for me in Taiwan:)

I agree with Lorell' s opinion, that it becomes longer and longer to get a new egg.
    But after I wait more than 30 min and couldn't find one more egg, I guess it just achieve the limit ;(

I can find any more eggs after I got my 11th one ;(

and I'd like to do some conclusions: (BTW, my mother language isn't Eng, that means maybe you guys may not understand what I am talking about. If so, I must say sorry to you:'( )

1. There are only THREE kinds of eggs: green with some decoration, looks like the easter egg seed, and a blue one.

2. Check all the pages on the website, includes "users online"(you should go to others garden to find one), game page("follow the pixie"), garden gate(by clicking the beautiful title "flowergame").........and of course, check the wild garden, greenhouse, the plant in greehouse( not all plants, just choose anyone is okay, I guess)

3. We have to wait at least 5 min to get a new one.

4. The egg will be stay in the same page. For instance, you find an egg in you greenhouse, you won't see it in your wild garden, or in your plants, or somewhere else. It STAYS there.

5. When we collect 5 eggs, we can get an extra easter egg seed( if you have no empty pot, you still can get one:) ).
    When we collect 10 eggs, we can get two decorations.

and how about 15, 20, 25....eggs? Since I can't get my 12th one, wish somebody else can share their experience.

Wish you guys can read my poor Eng ;(