Posts by Lorell

I will try to help. First of all: it will help to read the red messages that apear after clicking on something and then decide what to do next.

Display Spoiler

It may be, that I don't use the exact words of the game messages, because I read them in german and in addition didn't safe screenshots.

So this is only a roughly summery of the story:
    1. click on the gost: "You can't touch the gost. You need something sticky."
    ...click on the bat: "The bat is flying hungily around."
    2. click on the spider, which is sitting in the web at the flowergame-logo (top of the page, left bottom of the logo): "The web is sticky, but a spider is still in it."
    3. click on the bat: "The bat eats the spider, the web is free now."
    4. click on the gost: "You still can't touch the gost. You need something to shoo him inside the web."
    5. click on the bat: " You push the bat with a stick. It is flying around and is screaming.
    => The gost is horrified and fly away. If the gost is roughly between bat and web, it will fly into the web and stick.

I hope it will work for you. :)

As far as i know, Nephele is still busy with painting all the stuff for the summer event. We "slightly" underestimated the effort required to create a full size point&click adventure, but it's almost done and will be released before Christmas, along with an fair amount of other content.

8o Wow, that sound great. I am looking forward to it! Also holding my fingers crossed that it will be ready soon. Can't wait ... :thumbup: :love: Big big thanks to the team!

I'm Sahra this is my Garden and I need the following plants to complete my compendium:

- - - -
    Nothing at the moment!!! ^^
    - - - -

You can PM me here.

/edit 24.10.2012: deleted black rose and red Pointsettia. Big thanks to truelinor! :thumbup:
    /edit 31.10.2012: breeding luck, got two new zinnies. Only one kind missing.
    /edit 04.11.2012: thank you forester for the turquois tulip! :love:
    /edit 09.11.2012: Now have my own Snappy Tree Stump, the old Audrey II variant and one more of the old Jack-o'-lantern. ^^ Added the new halloween variants.
    /edit 10.11.2012: Thank you very much Elery! :D Today I could cross the Christmas Wreath!
    /edit 12.11.2012: Another old Jack-o'-latern varaint! :D
    /edit 17.11.2012: Jeah! Have all Jack-o'-laterns now! 8o AND the missing variants of Audrey II AND Lucky clover! Thank you very much Aztekior! :thumbup:
    /edit 07.12.2012: Last Zinnia variant!
    /edit 12.12.2012: Got the last missing Phlox! AND Thank you very much Connielass for the blue Saintpaulia!!! :thumbup:
    /edit 16.12.2012: Jahooo!!! Got my Dandelion at last. Thanks to the postpixi!!! Added the new x-mas trees ... sooooo cool stuff
    /edit 23.12.2012: Got one new X-Mas-tree and the Chrismasrose.
    /edit 25.12.2012: Got the this year X-Mas-trees. Woohoo!! :D
    /edit 01.01.2013: Thank you Mimmu for the X-Mas-Star! ^^
    /edit 27.02.2013: complete update ;)
    /edit 28.02.2013: only one Heart of Valentine missing; Thank you urusta! :thumbup:
    /edit 07.03.2013: got the lastHeart of Valentine; Thank you so much MiaSkywalker! ^^
    /edit 27.03.2013: last variant of Märzenbecher/Spring Snowflake! Yeah! :D

In dieser Jahreszeit sieht man ganz viele verschiedene Zierkürbisse in Deutschland. Wäre das nicht vielleicht etwas? Sie haben schöne Formen und ganz unterschiedliche Farben ... :thumbup:

In this time of the year you can see many kinds of decorative gourds in Germany. What would you think about them? They habe nice shapes and beautiful colours ... :thumbup:

Here are some links:

klick

klick again

Thank you Dracaena. I didn't even know that such sites exist. Really interesting. :)

To something different:

I need your help. I just recogniced that the child of two of my flowers seems to be in a garden that was given up. ;( Not even really played.

That makes me really miserable. ;( I think i won't breed for the wild garden anymore ... that is such a pitty, the poor seed ... ;(

Huhu,

um meine Idee zu erklären, muss ich kurz ausholen: Ich habe kleine Kinder und so immer genau dann keine/kaum Zeit, wenn meine Pflanzen keimen und neue Töpfe erscheinen (egal wann das ist ... jedenfalls kommt es mir so vor :rolleyes: :D ). Dadurch verliere ich immer ein paar Stunden und ärgere mich ein bisschen. Zwischendurch habe ich dann mal ausreichend Zeit, kann aber das Züchten etc. nicht machen, weil der Samen dann ja im Wilden Garten landen würde ...

Nun mein Vorschlag: Wie wäre es mit einem Fensterbrett, auf dem man z.B. 3 Samen lagern kann.

So könnte man dann:
    - die nächste Aussaat vorbereiten
    - selbst gezüchtete Samen, problemlos handeln/verschenken
    - sich Eventsamen aufheben
    - ?

Könnte bitte jemand übersetzen, Mittagsschlaf-Pause ist schon wieder rum ...

Wobei ich darüber ehrlichgesagt auch gestolpert bin ... (ist meine Pflanze). Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, da irgendetwas gemacht zu haben ... :huh: ... habe außer zum Mitsommer-Event nie eine erwachsene Pflanze ausgewildert ... ?(

Wow that's cool! Thank you very much, make it a lot easier! :thumbup:

After had I posted it, it keeps a while till I startled because it came to my mind that I could have spoiled something ... ;( ... during rose breeding it get so natural to me to check the history, that I didn't think about it ... now I'm relieved to hear that it is public now. Never the less: Sorry!!! ;(

How about some spicery/herbs to make a "kitchen garden"?

Like basil, parsley, thyme, dill, chive ...

I know that are no "flowers" in strict sense, but they are able to be in flower :P and I would love it! :whistling:

EDIT: And I like black-eyed Susan vine very much. :love: