Posts by ZaphodBeeblebox

hello! I unfortunately was late with starting to get the marvel ferns as i had some stubborn seeds that took way long to mature into seedlings, plus some personal issues :(

I was wondering if you could borrow a marvel fern, to breed with my one male fern?
    I don't think my marvel ferns will all grow up by the 7th, and I want to take all my chances oo, so i want ot get some more seeds from the garden (although it would be hard to get bred ferns this way :(

please pm me, if anyone has a marvel fern i could borrow to breed, thank you.

heh.
    btw can you tell me specifically, does black roses requite a yellow parent? I have seen people talk about needing "yellow roses" to get the bred only black roses before...
    as for this optimisation, nah, I already have that with this, I don't mind breeding it with, for example a yellow rose like the one in your sig (or it's yellow parent) that has a long and pretty pedigree, in fact the pedigree's are similar!

wait, so does this mean I will never be able to get an owen?

because I don't think thats fair, not at all, I mean i already sacrificed a flower, I didn't do the right one, or the right day, but how was I to know? and how am I supposed to sacrifice a mushroom when I don't *have* a mushroom?! this sucks :(

I feel I am very foolish, because I cannot find the last step, i have gone back to the centre of my garden, then to the new area, there is nowhere to " cross it on the way the squirrel use" and I cannot get to "middle of the wood" I have placed a flower as an offering (as I assume thats why I can place flowers there , I remember reading that for walpurgis you "sacrifice" a flower) and am generally suck. can someone help me? D:

I'm all for the idea of being able to pay to get rid of ads. That's cool. And it would also be cool to be able to pay for, for instance, CafePress Flowergame T-shirts or the like. But I ended up ditching Magistream because of how much I disliked the whole "pay real money for this limited edition creature that's ten times cooler than anything you can normally get" situation. I'd hate for anything like that to happen here. I definitely want to be able to do my part to support the site, as much as I can afford to, but I think we'll all lose the game if actual money becomes involved in the acquisition or raising of flowers. It should only be about ad removal and maybe some real-world gear like t-shirts, bags, and mugs.

IMHO, any money would be for removing ads ONLY
    though YES I would very much like a t-shirt/bag etc "shop"
    or especially a combination! e.g. "buy this bag with the flowergame logo and some art/flower/fairy on, and get so and so many "points" for using to remove ads onsite"
    I'd definitly buy a bag, sticker or mug with art from this site. heck I'd do it even if I didn't know there was a site attached because the art is so beautiful :D

I just re-read Nisha's post.. guys, we have one week to find all of these! 8o
    I think i definitely might be able to get everyone of these. I have found 9 now, at the very leastest there is only confirmed 4 more. maybe there is 30 in all....

also can people please put the prises they get in spoilers? also the amount they get before a prize.. some want to figure it out themselves : :whistling:

hello I must chip in. I am not a new player, but I have been absent for most of 2011 and last year for personal reasons, i have recently (christmas) gotten really into the game and I must say; I hope the friendly atmosphere doesn't change!

I really like how nice it is here as opposed to other games (gpx+) i do not have any "dragoncave" game so I don't know anything about that.

I am also different than most because I a) want plants with long pedigrees, b) do NOT want the burning tree, not ever!

personally I think that getting all the regular plants grown up in time for the limited events is a challenge, now I have some st patties that I hope to grow before bunnies?!
    and also try to get all the different variants of regular flowers. personally I would LOVE the idea of "earning" some more flower pots. it would have to be a challenge sure. but having just 1 or 2 more pots to be used after working hard for them would be very nice.

a bit OT; how do you get a christmas wreath last year (2012) I must have skipped understanding. I hope next year i can obtain a seed for that.

Next year I will breed trees and christmas stars for everyone, I also have valentines plant to breed next year.. I really like the lazy feel of this game where once you get all the general flowers there is no need to jump around and stress to get other flowers immediately. this is truly a casual game that, if I must (because of things like real life or studies) avoid for a short period of time, not miss out on anything, even if i do I can always come back next year and get the seeds/plants.

I really like that about flowergame!

the only thing I'd change is get rid of these in the middle of the page ads :P
    well they are fine on plant pages, but it's annoying on game and compendium/greenhouse/etc pages.. if a "donate to get rid of ads" option appeared tomorrow I'd definitely donate without a heartbeat!

~ZB