Posts by Elixir

Ich glaube Exterminans post lässt sich wie folgt übersetzen:
    Die Varianten des Kürbisses betreffend: Du kannst die Varianten von letztem Jahr nur durch Kreuzung bekommen. Die Varianten dieses Jahres nur aus dem wilden Garten. Obwohl....da sind ja noch die von vorletztem Jahr...

Lies es mal mit den Pausen (...). Es ist mehr ein Hinweis, eine Art Rätsel gewesen. Ganz genau hat er es nicht ausgesprochen, man sollte selbst überlegen.

Und nicht verzweifeln, nicht alle hier sind "native speakers". Wir helfen uns dann einfach gegenseitig. :)

Isn't this done when the Post Pixie brings extra seeds? You don't need an empty pot then.

Oh, I forgot about the events where the post-pixie brings seeds. The idea came to my mind this Halloween and there was no post-pixie seed.
    Of course it would not make sense to raise the limit when the new seed is delivered by post-pixie. Probably the limit-raising could only be for events that don't have post-pixie-seeds.

@Atztekior:
    Ahh, jetzt verstehe ich aus welcher Richtung du gedacht hast. Klar, für uns "alte Hasen" wären die Events dann nicht mehr so spannend, aber ich würde trotzdem nicht mehr neue Event-Varianten einbringen.
    Aber vor allem für neue Spieler müsste es doch rein rechnerisch mit jedem Jahr etwas schwerer werden, alle Samen zu bekommen. Auch durch Tausch, weil die "alten Spieler" ja lieber neue Varianten sammeln als alte Varianten für andere zu züchten.
    Oder habe ich da jetzt irgendwie einen Logik-Fehler drin?

sorry no translation, I'm too busy for translating that.

@Atztekior: Ich frage nicht nach mehr Event-Pflanzen, die gemalt werden müssten. Ich frage nur nach einem oder zwei Töpfen mehr während des Events, und da könnte man doch einfach das normale Topfbild nehmen. Wie gesagt, ich weiß nicht wie aufwändig die Programmierung von sowas wäre, aber machen das nicht Exterminans und fkrauthahn?

Liebes Flowergame team,

gerade beim Halloween event habe ich festgestellt, dass es mit 3 Samenplätzen knapp wird, auch wenn die Event-Zeit recht ausgedehnt ist.
    Vorallem für neue Spieler wid es so sehr schwer die neuen Samen und die aus den Vorjahren alle zu bekommen. Ich habe z.B. versucht genug "alte" Samen zu züchten und dann auszusetzen, aber da war mein Aussetz-Limit auch schon erreicht.
    Deswegen mein Vorschlag:
    Kann man vielleicht das Samen-Limit während eines Events von 3 auf 4 oder 5 anheben?
    So wird es z.B. auch bei Magistream gehandhabt. Ich weiß allerdings nicht, ob das vielleicht zu aufwändig zum programmieren wäre.

Dear Flowergame team,

just during the halloween event, I noticed that 3 seed-slots could be a bit narrow for getting all event-plants, even if the event-time is extended.
    I think this is mostly a problem for newer players, who have to get the plants of the current year and the plants of the prior years . I tried e.g. to breed enough "old" seeds for others and then sending them to the wild garden, but then my abandon-limit was reached and I was blocked myself.
    So here's my suggestion:
    Would it be possible to raise the seed-limit during events, lets say from 3 to 4 or 5?
    I know that Magistream does it like this, but I don't know if this is probably to complex for programming.

Breeding (above as a new break between the two existing breaks):

Code
    **Within a season a breeding can have the following results**
      * **seasonal plant * seasonal plant:**seasonal plant = 100%.
      * **seasonal plant * related regular plant:** seasonal plant= 100%.
      * **related regular plant * related regular plant:** seasonal plant = 50%.

List of Regular Plants:

Some of the regular plants are breedable with closely related seasonal plants over the whole year. Outside of the season the result of such a pairing always will be the regular plant.

List of Special Plants:

Seasonal plants can only be collected during their special season. During their season a crossing can result in the old variants of former years or the new variant. You can check the page [[Breeding]] to see how high the percental chance of getting a seasonal plant is.

Please can somebody proof-read this. Some sentences look so wrong, lol. But I guess it transports the meaning.

I have just joined and haven't grown a full flower/plant yet so please be kind :)

I caught the ghost and got a package from the pixie but all my seed slots were full when I opened it. Does this mean I do not get what was in the package?

No the post pixie brings extra things that don't interfere with your flower pots.

Are there many people who play Flowergame in the US? Just that with all the power outages they may not be able to get on for a few days.

Yes even the admin for Dragon Cave postponed the event for some days because of hurricane Sandy. I don't know how many players of Flowergame are from the US though.
    How long will the pumpkins be dropping?

Watering (dewing) the seeds helps me learn what the different seeds are, I like that. It helps to choose seeds from the wilds. :) But I'm wondering what it means when it says in the descriptions "...unreadable handwriting..."

The information about who picked up a plant was not always availabe. It was implemented sometime after the game started. And the seed that have been picked up before that date have that ..unreadable handwriting... note.