Posts by agajol

Well, so I HAVE to ask somebody to take care of my account in the end of April.

I will have to be back on 30th (the last day of April;) ) but don't know the time ;(((. I wanted to stay abroad for 3 days more (state holidays on 1st and 3rd May), but am not sure of the Internet availabilty ;(

BTW:
    I have one BIG PRIVATE REQUEST.
    PLEASE, DO NOT prepare any events connected with Euro championship (or aorund that time).
    You see, I live in one of the host cities and am really tired with all the fuss connected with 22 men in shorts kicking one small object ;(. The recent years have been really annoying with all those building sites around my home, building new streets, new hotels, renovation of the railway station etc. I live nearby the central railway station and would like to go away for that time (from 7th to 20th June) and be away from the "civilization of the fans" and all this mess.
    And on the other hand I got addicted to Flowergame and would't like to miss anything.... :P

The idea is that it leaves spontanity, but gives some assurance.

E.g. a notice "there is something planned in between 20-26th June" would let some mystery but as well give some hint to stay alert ;)

I've got a kind of proposal. Could you create something like an "Event calendar". It would be great if we knew beforehand if something is due ;))
    That would be very helpfull for people like me who have to go to work, sometimes go abroad as a part of their duties (on "business trip"). And in such a case we could ask somebody to catch the event plant ;)

E.g. I would eagerly know if you plan something in between 25th and 30th of April - I will be abroad and am not sure if I have Internet access or if I do - time won't be on my side.

What do you think about it?

Got some sleep and my head is ok now.

Started the hunting again. 17 eggs so far...

And yes, I panicked and still am "angry" - too much bad luck these days (I accidentaly trashed one of my St. Patties - now was eager too much to open the third packet ;( )

BTW - I'm female ;)

Und wie viele Eier waren im Postpaket?? Mehr als eins?? Vielleicht bekommst du den Rest dann doch noch morgen?

And how many eggs were in the parcel? More than one? Maybe you'll get the rest but then again tomorrow?

Ich glaube ich lasse das letzte Paket verschlossen, bis ich Saatplätze frei habe. Deine Warnung ist gut für mich und die anderen. Es tut mir leid für dich. :(

I think I let the last packet sealed until I'm free seed places. Your warning is good for me and the others. I feel sorry for you. : (

You can open the parcel as you have 3 egg seeds from the wild garden ;))

I'm in a bad mood as I wanted to get the 3rd egg from the wild garden tomorrow when the liverleaf sprouts.
    I opened the third parcel as I noticed that Exterminans got 3 new pots, so I thought it was the third pot ;((
    If I hadn't opened it I would have had 4 Easter eggs tomorrow.....

I hope I'll get the 4th variant or somebody will trad with me. I hate the question marks in compendium (esp. the one with Valentine's heart).....

Hmm, some times when I click an egg I get the message: "Hey, no cheating!"
    What does that mean? Anyone else got that message? ?(

Yes, you get it when you click twice in the same egg and the browser is not quick enough to react to your clicks (you are not redirected to the 'count' page).

BTW - 14 eggs so far...
    I wonder how many of them there are....