• So, it´s been very quiet again on the staff side the last few months. We didn´t have a new release in a while and the treasure hunt game is still on (I thought it to be a summer event, but maybe it´s permanent...). Halloween is drawing near and I was wondering what´s going on and if we'll even get an event/new flower this year. ?(

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Boy, I sure hope we get a new pumpkin - or jack-o-lantern! I love the one with the cat. It's my favorite. A goofy one would be neat since all the ones we have are sort of sinister looking.

I'm sort of glad the treasure hunt is still here, although new members could always experience it next summer. I'm not sure I even finished it entirely. You don't suppose they're waiting for me, do you?! LOL

• Sitting in my tower of crows and painting a nice horror-pumpkin. :)
    (ab hier bitte übersetzen, bin noch zu geschwächt für lange Englischtexte ;) )
    Ich war in den letzten drei Wochen im Krankenhaus, was meine Produktivität arg lahmlegte - kein TV, kein Internet, aber dafür Penicilin soviel durch meine Adern passte und anderthalb Meter an Büchern weggelesen. Jetzt bin ich wieder da und hoffentlich gesünder als zuvor. Lassen wir uns mal überraschen.

Ich war in den letzten drei Wochen im Krankenhaus, was meine Produktivität arg lahmlegte - kein TV, kein Internet, aber dafür Penicilin soviel durch meine Adern passte und anderthalb Meter an Büchern weggelesen. Jetzt bin ich wieder da und hoffentlich gesünder als zuvor. Lassen wir uns mal überraschen.

So the Halloween event will be soon? Yay! I can't wait to see if there will be an event or new flowers, I haven't experienced Halloween with flowergame yet :D

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• Hihi auf die Idee mit dem Fieberthermometer hätte ich mal kommen können ^^
    Fieber hatte ich nur partiell, eine Entzündung im Bauchraum, aber darauf hätte man Spiegeleier braten können. Ach was - Stahl schmelzen!
    Morgens gab es denn erstmal Penicilin intravenös, leider weigerten die sich danach die Kaffeekanne an den Tropf anzuschließen, was ich sehr befürwortet hätte. Sechs Uhr morgens "angeschlossen" zu werden ist echt nicht meine Zeit ...

Hurra, ein Horror-Kürbis! :D Das klingt sehr vielversprechend! :D
    Schön, dass es dir wieder gutgeht, lass dich nur nicht wieder gleich anstecken!
    Falls für die neue Pflanze (oder irgendwelche Events) eine Englischübersetzung gebraucht wird, ich kann nur immer wieder auf und ab hüpfen und "hier, hier" rufen. ;)

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• Gosh, Nephele, I'm so sorry, get well soon!
    Can't wait for my first Halloween event here! But I need a couple more days to clear my pots - just bred some more roses and the post pixie called to deliver a biting dandelion, yay! 8o

I don't have dandelions (by choice) but how does that work? Just curious. :)
    Can you not get them in the wild garden?

• I don't have dandelions (by choice) but how does that work? Just curious. :)
    Can you not get them in the wild garden?

You can get regular dandelions in the wild garden. Biting dandelions are special:

Display Spoiler

Actually, I'm not really sure how this works, but I read that you can get them by breeding or by raising a certain number of regular ones in your garden. I grew about 10 dandelions on my own, and I was very surprised when the dandelion pixie called!

• Ohhh - English, please! I sure wish I knew German. :(

It's got to start soon, right? I can't wait!

Oh, and about the dandilions, that is correct - you have to grow a certain number. I thought it was more than ten though, but things could have changed. (Or I remember wrongly. :S )

• Has anyone seen any jack-o-lantern seeds in the wild, besides the bred ones? I haven't, and I've searched for them.

If I recall, the event usually starts about a week before Halloween, so we have time to grow jack-o-lanters, and time to grow the Audreys and Snappy Tree Stumps as well. I hope it lasts late this year, since it is apparently starting later.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll