Flower grafics don't load anymore

• Hi,

in my garden (Atrium, Winter Garden and Greenhouse) the flower grafics don't load any more. That applies to seeds, sprouts and grown plants. The only grafic I get are pots and decos and the empty pot in the greenhouse. I can see the seeds in the Wild Garden without problem though. Any ideas?

edit/
    okay, now I don't see any thing in the Wild Garden either. I already emptied my cache, to no avail.

<- help them grow, please?

Edited once, last by Varnayrah (March 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM).

• Which browser do you use?

I can't detect any issues on the server side. Which graphics are missing and which do still show? I guess only flower graphics are missing, but the layout is still intact?

Please open a console (you can do that by typing "cmd" in the search field in the start menu of windows) and execute the command "ping img.flowergame.net" as well as "ping flowergame.net". Please post the result of both commands.

• Also werden beide Adressen richtig aufgelöst. Schade, ist also somit schon mal kein Netzwerkproblem.

Neustart des Rechners ist vermutlich schon erfolgt?

Ansonsten versuche bitte mal direkt auf diesen Link zu klicken, und sag mir was für einen Fehler dir Firefox ausgibt: http://img.flowergame.net/42.png

Wenn du den Text siehst "Diese Grafik enthält Fehler und kann daher nicht angezeigt werden.", dann speichere die Grafik bitte (Datei -> Seite speichern unter), verpacke sie in einem zip-Archiv und lade sie hier im Forum als Dateianhang hoch.

• okay, jetzt komm ich mir etwas dumm vor, aber der Neustart hat's gebracht. Auf die Idee cache bin,ich noch verfallen, auf den Neustart leider nicht...

<- help them grow, please?

• Hmmm. Simple Speicherüberlastung kann sehr viel ungewöhnliches verursachen (das muss hier aber nicht vorgelegen haben). Ausdauernd surfen kann ein Verursacher sein. Firefox gibt seine Speicherdaten frei, wenn alle FF-Fenster minimiert sind (schließen ist gar nicht nötig). Eine gute pauschale Übung ist "Home + D", alle Fenster minimieren. Tendenziell wirkt das immer positiv.

[align=center]