Easter/bunnies etc...

• Will the bunnies be able to breed during the easter time? If yes, when does it start?

I would like to plant some more crocuses and pansies and don't know if I should occupy the spots ?(

That would be nice to know some info beforehand - just the time frames of the Easter event ;))

• I'm very curious about bunny breeding too :) They definitely should be breedable, they are BUNNIES, right? :D
    On the other hand, special plants are usually breedable to a related regular plant only. Heart of Valentine x Bleeding Heart, Lucky Clover x White Clover etc. I think the Christmas trees are the only exception. Maybe the bunnies will be the same?
    Or maybe we'll get some other garden pet that our bunnies can breed with? This also happened before, with marvel fern and male fern :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Es gibt nur einen echten, den wahren Osterhasen. Alle anderen sind Karnickel. Denn sie produzieren Kaffeebohnen und leben im Bau. :P

-----------------------------------------------

There is only one real true Easter hare. All the others are rabbits. Since they produce coffee beans and live in the Rabbit construction. :P

[align=center]

• bleeeeeeeeeeeeh it's definitely not the right coffee for me :P
    Btw, I read the article over my morning coffee, lol :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• The Kopi Luwak coffee got more famous here in the U.S. after the movie "Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The rich man in the movie drinks it because "it's the best" (read: most expensive). The poor man educates him on where the coffee comes from. It's pretty funny. Funnier because it's true. :D

• No coffee can taste that well, that I will accept that so many civets will die for it! Why die? Because more and more people will catch civets and feed them only coffee cherrys (inside of them are the coffee beans). The civets die early from this diet because of less vitamins and mineral nutrients. Sometimes the attitude of humans are really, really poor!

Kein Kaffee der Welt kann so gut schmecken, dass ich dafür in Kauf nehmen würde, dass dafür Schleichkatzen sterben müssen! Wieso sterben? Nachdem Kopi Luwak immer beliebter wird (bei den armen, armen reichen Leuten die nicht wissen was sie mit ihrem Geld anfangen sollen!) werden immer mehr dieser Schleichkatzen (genau genommen handelt es sich um den Fleckenmusang) eingefangen und ausschließlich mit Kaffeekirschen gefüttert. Diese einseitige Diät führt dazu, dass die armen Tiere sehr schnell an Mangelernährung eingehen. Manchmal ist das menschliche Verhalten einfach nur arm!

• The Kopi Luwak coffee got more famous here in the U.S. after the movie "Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The rich man in the movie drinks it because "it's the best" (read: most expensive). The poor man educates him on where the coffee comes from. It's pretty funny. Funnier because it's true. :D

Ha, that´s where I heared about that coffee. It´s a great movie. 8) 8)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• No coffee can taste that well, that I will accept that so many civets will die for it! Why die? Because more and more people will catch civets and feed them only coffee cherrys (inside of them are the coffee beans). The civets die early from this diet because of less vitamins and mineral nutrients. Sometimes the attitude of humans are really, really poor!

Why would they feed them coffee beans? Those are really beautiful animals - I had never heard of them before now.

• @ Truelinor: To get the kopi luwak. Their were feeded the whole coffeeberries (the whole coffeefruit, i'm not sure about the english word, in German they called Kaffeekirschen in english, word for word translation it would be coffee cherrys, the coffee beans are the seed which lays inside. The seed are to hard, so the civets can't digest them. They poo them out and people collect them. Thats the kopi luwak.
    Free living civets eat coffeeberries too, but not exclusively. They are omnivorus, eat fruits, insects, vegetables and so on.