Rarity of color variants?

• Hello! I'd like to ask if all color variants of a given flower are equally rare?
    Eg. 50% yellow daffodils and 50% white daffodils?
    Or 25/25/25/25 for red, orange, pink and yellow zinnia?
    Some flowers, like dark blue tulip, yellow poinsettia, yellow zinnia etc. seem to be rarer than other variants of the plant. Or is it only my impression?

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I think it's probably only your impression :) For me pink poinsettas are by far the rarest of the colors. And purple for the tulips. I'm not sure though!

• The variants come pur random. Simply look at your violett phloxes. I got 2 phloxes with light pink colos. One tulips color I got so very heavy. The same was been by many flowers. Use a dice. Some times you get many six'es, next time you get nothing the six. Each fall can not know, what the before fall got. Each fall is his own in the world. When we think, we see serials, then we understand not with the randum. We understand with our system of ordering.

OK. The color random is a computer random. It is good. The base is a high count method which very high rare repeats. So it nerver can be perfectly. It is constructed random based at a system. Better random we cannot create.

[align=center]