Flower/Seed links?

• I just joined, and before I completed the process I picked up 3 seeds. Now I can't find the pages with the links to put my seeds on my pages on other sites. I am afraid they will die before I can even get started... ;( Also when I tried to water them i was told I had no water to water them with. How do I get water? :S

• You get water by going into your garden, then your atrium, following a pixie, and completing a minigame. You can also get sunlight this way.
    To get the links for them go to the view page and scroll down... it should be under "BB codes for forum signature"

I joined flowergame on June 28, 2011
    I'm sorry to say that I don't speak German. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate./Es tut mir leid zu sagen, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, so tut mir leid, wenn es ungenau ist.

• Is the view page from the Compendium? If so I can't seem to find the view page... if not I can't find the view page. I saw them when I first found the seeds, but they are just not showing up now... I have a message that says I don't have enough flowers for a garden...

OK - I think I got it... at least they are watered and on another site! :)

Edited once, last by Elise (July 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM).