Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Easter this year?

NyxNoire - - Site Discussions

I haven't found any 16th egg either, so if it's there it's hiding. But I did get two parcels with pretty decorations and an egg, so I'm a happy bunny. Thank you very much for the event and Happy Easter to everyone.

Easter this year?

I remember messing up this morning (several hours ago), maybe that's why I can't find the last one. I had looked at one place, then opened a handful of tabs by Ctrl+click and was about to close the first tab when I finally saw the egg. Clicked the egg, then went into the tabs I had just opened and found a different egg in one of those tabs, clicked that as well and got the message "Not cheating"... So maybe that second egg is the one I now can't find because I messed up.

Easter this year?

Quote from idril: “Take a look at the old thread. There should be enough hints where to look. Found 15 eggs, now looking for the last one. :)” Thank you for that link! I'm now down to missing the last one and I've been searching all over for about an hour for that teasing eggie. Every year.. I tell myself: Write down all the places you find one so you know where to look for the others... And every year when I start, I forget this. I cannot remember where I found them all. LOL and headdesks at se…

Easter this year?

I've found 11. If there are any more then I cannot find them. They're hiding, afraid to get eaten. LOL

Valentines 2017 <3

NyxNoire - - Suggestions/Requests

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I bring some pretty flowers for any and all of you. Edited to add - OOps, messed up the link - thank you very much for the flower CoffeeActivated! 191450.png 1020294.png 1026262.png 1026833.png 1029089.png 1029089.png

That is really pretty, love that shade of blue.

That is wonderful news!! Welcome Anari!!

Missed Walpurgis?

Thank you very much for the mushrooms! They're one of my favourite plants.

:´(

NyxNoire - - News

I am so terribly sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace. Hugs to her friends and family.

Garden Helpers - Come click!

I'd completely forgotten we'd gotten a new forum. Anyway, I wish there wasn't a limit on how much we can water, I ran out of water in the middle of Emeraldis' post. xD Here's a garden in dire need - flowergame.net/flowers/garden/371

I have two more colours of Snapdragons. (Hidden Content)

Last News Post

NyxNoire - - Help

Spoiler spoiler to getting the second parcel. (Hidden Content) Great fun, and I love the presents!

Frühlingszeit/ Springtime

NyxNoire - - News

Thank you so much! The game is great fun and the prize is beautiful!

Easter 2013 / Ostern 2013

NyxNoire - - News

I've found 15 eggs now, and got a prize again with the 15th, really cute one too.

NyxNoire - - News

Well, I got 13 eggs now. But where's the 14th.... if there even is one. I forgot to write down where I found them, it's the same every year, I just "wander" all over. LOL Edit 2 minutes later - found the 14th egg, this is fun.

NyxNoire - - News

Am very amused. So I was clicking around, and found 10 eggs, got the prizes. Thank you! Then I tried to find an 11th egg and... (Hidden Content)

Sorting by newest plants doesn't work

NyxNoire - - Help

Quote from Exterminans: “Bestätigt, die Sortierung nach Alter ist für einen Teil der Halloween-Pflanzen für dieses Jahr verbuggt gewesen. Problem ist jetzt behoben und die korrekte Sortierung wieder hergestellt.” Vielen Dank!

Sorting by newest plants doesn't work

NyxNoire - - Help

I have my settings set to let the newest plants appear at the top. However, lately that doesn't work. All my new Halloween plants have ended up at the very bottom of my Greenhouse. I've tried resorting, but it gets the same result. Is there some way to fix this, please? ---------------------------------------------- Ich habe meine Einstellungen gesetzt, damit die neuesten Blumen werden am Anfang. Aber in letzter Zeit das funktioniert nicht. Alle meine neuen Halloween Blumen haben ganz unten mein…

breeding pumpkins problem

NyxNoire - - Help

Quote from Exterminans: “Right. Or a sometimes today, depends on when everything is finished.” Yay! That sounds great. Vielen Dank.

My first bred turned orange, parents red/red. I have a bred sprout and three bred seeds, all purebred. Pink/Pink - 70192.png Yellow/Yellow - 70695.png Purple/Purple - 70696.png Red/Red, a sibling to my very first bred - 70697.png