Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 904.

Well, I've sent BluHeart one of each flower, so she'll have all of them after it's over, even if she doesn't have a chance to send them. Of course, she's stuck with MY favorite backgrounds, of course. Although I do try to mix them up as I do various flowers.

A heart for everyone

MiaSkywalker - - Forum Games

I think Ninglor must not have understood what it was all about. Either that, or he/she didn't care, and just wanted to keep it.

Can we keep the ones we've given out? If so, that might be your way of keeping every flower at least once. What's your dragon cave name? I can send you some also.

Yesterday I was able to give one drop to three of them, but then nothing further. Haven't been able to water anything in that garden at all today. No idea why; maybe a garden can take only so many drops from strangers before they can't take anymore? But that makes no sense, as I'm sure we've done many more than that on other gardens in the past.

Rate the Mini Games!

MiaSkywalker - - Site Discussions

Quote from Ehlana: “ Snow/Santa game (I don't managa to collect the correct things... Maybe I should try again...)” The only things to avoid are the bundles of sticks. All the gifts, candies, cookies, and baubles give you points; the sticks take points away. At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I tend to focus on the gifts, which give more points than the other things, and I avoid the sticks, and it doesn't take me too long to complete that game.

Rate the Mini Games!

I agree, True, I hadn't known about clicking in the center. I tried it today, and it worked like a charm, so the game wasn't frustrating like it has been in the past.

Valentinstag/Valentines day

MiaSkywalker - - News

I just searched through all of our forums, and I finally found this thread that appears to have some answers. Didn't go very far into it, but I think it's the right one.

Rate the Mini Games!

My favorite is the card game; I don't care if it's small, medium or large. I feel that playing games where I have to remember where each card is, is good for keeping my memory sharp. My second favorite is the pipes. The trick to that, True, is start from the bottom. Also, there are only a limited number of patterns, so once you learn them, you learn to recognize which one it is. Some of them unfortunately take a while for the water to go through the pipes (and you can't minimize the page, or swi…

MiaSkywalker - - News

Quote from emperorpenguin: “The puzzle showed up already solved for me has this happened to anyone else” If you did it in a previous year, it will show up as already solved. It was already solved for me, too, but I remember doing it some years ago.

Wild Strawberries

I think once you've finished it, you can click on the note and read it, and then click on the red heart and it says, "Thank you, you saved valentine for me." Afaik, at that point you've completed it.

MiaSkywalker - - News

Ohhhh! I've had to do that before with other web games. Sometimes I've even had to try things in a completely different browser; Edge instead of Chrome, for instance. It's really odd how sometimes things work in one and not another. My best guess is that it's because it's older code, and maybe not all the browsers remain compatible with it. And in this case, the code may be written in a way that makes certain assumptions about the browser that no longer always hold true.

MiaSkywalker - - News

I don't remember EXACTLY, but (Hidden Content) I wonder if some of the old threads that explain it could be found? I'll try to find one of them for you.

Wild Strawberries

I don't remember, and because I've done it I can't do it again. But you have to click on certain things that show up on the page (I think?) if you refresh it. Or maybe it's on your garden page. I wish I could remember, but I did it several years ago, and no longer remember. (Hidden Content)

Mine is KagomeShikon. I was in a different mood when I signed up for DC, I guess. Right now I'm getting flowers, and I'll start sending them once I have a decent number. I'm not sure if we can "keep" the ones we find, or if we only get to keep the ones we receive from others. We should write down these dialogues. Some of them are very cute.

Wild Strawberries

Quote from Mimmu: “I didn't even know we had seasons here I've always thought that all except holiday plants could be found all around the year.” That's what I thought, too. Certainly no one ever said anything about seeds only dropping at certain times of the year. That should have been in the wiki if it was so, and yet it wasn't. I really don't think any of the seeds ever WERE seasonal in the past. Maybe that was something that had been discussed once, and yet never implemented. If so, why deci…

Wild Strawberries

Quote from Anari: “Don't worry. They will reappear. It just might not be the right season. ;)” Season? When did the strawberry plant become seasonal? They've never been that way before.

You may have some that are parentless if they came from the post pixie. We actually ran some experiments a couple of years back to identify the parentless with absolute certainty, making sure to eliminate any that were given out by the post pixie. I would have to double check the results, but the wiki may be correct, depending upon the breed. Also, I believe Exterminans changed one variant of one plant from bred-only at one point, but I don't recall what plant and what variant. (Maybe one of the…

Valentine's day?

Yes, but will they produce HoV seeds, or just Bleeding Hearts? Remember that they are supposed to be breedable all year with BHs, but would only produce BHs unless the holiday has been switched on.

I am so glad that TJ has added these holiday biomes. It gives everyone a chance to get all the old dragons we might have missed.

Valentine's day?

Just wondering when the Heart of Valentine seeds will start dropping, and the plants will become breedable.