Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 529.

There are currently some problems with the Internet (in general), as a result of the attacks on various large Internet services in the past few days. Nothing I can do about that, only wait until the situation normalizes again.

Can't touch this

Exterminans - - News

The border on the sides? Yes, it's hidden by default on mobile devices, as the screens are typically rather small, so I don't want to waste screen space on these. I have yet to figure out, how to distinguish smartphones from larger tablets with regard to that.

Can't touch this

Exterminans - - News

Quote from georgexu94: “tapped as I did it before and it does not work” Whoops, that was not supposed to stop working. Now both tapping and dragging should work on touchscreens.

Can't touch this

Exterminans - - News

The latest update brought a couple of optimizations for smartphones and tablets:- Fixed initial zoom level on mobile devices - Added support for various screen sizes - Increased font size in top navigation - Added touch support to the "falling things" minigame - Added touch support to the "flower chains" minigame - Added drag&drop support to the "flower chains" minigame This should hopefully make the game much more enjoyable on devices with touchscreens. Should you experience problems with the m…

error message in Garden

Exterminans - - Help

Quote from Magnolia: “I use a china made mobile phone, Cubot X6. But I never had any problems like this before and they are only here. I usually could play games here normally.” Which application are you using as a browser? Firefox/Chrome or the stock Android browser? I would need more information to replicate the problem.

error message in Garden

Exterminans - - Help

And solved again. Same issue as usual.

Not doing normal growing

Exterminans - - Help

Uh, the server had an unexpected downtime of a few hours during which the plants didn't grew.

flower numbers?

Exterminans - - Help

After not working for so long at all, the system which should regenerate new flowers ran amok and generated almost a million excess flowers.

Should no longer be an issue now. Also fixed the unstable sort order of the children, they are now constantly sorted by the same pattern.

Missed Walpurgis?

Exterminans - - Site Discussions

I'm sorry, I literally just forgot entirely that we had this event. The event itself was even automated, but I forgot the mushrooms. They are out in the garden now.

Wait till If fix that. I honestly didn't consider this case when I made the layout for that page.

A more detailed description of what we are looking for in an artists style, in order to properly blend in with the existing artwork: When creating a new plant for Flowergame, we always tried to capture as many details characteristic to a species as possible. Curvature and thickness of the stem, shape of the visible parts of the roots, attachment point of the leaves, number and position of flowers, texture of the surface (smooth, hairy/fuzzy, edgy etc.), the pattern of the stem, leafs and petals,…

error message in Garden

Exterminans - - Help

Currently investigating. EDIT: Resolved. Looks like a single bit of RAM randomly flipped.

error message in Garden

Exterminans - - Help

(Partially) fixed - a software update had unintended side effects.

Valentines Day 2016

I'm sorry, but without Nephele, all we can do now, is to reenact past events. We can't provide anything new for players who have participated in the past years either.

Christmas Flora

Sorry, none of us had enough spare time to prepare anything new this year.

Quote from Jedi: “You can get onto the forums? and I tried the link you posted and I got this answer that says it isnot just me. So if you can get onto the forums can you please tell the mods or Admin that Jedi40 can't get on them at all and to please help me with this problem.” Make sure your browser is up to date. The forum is using a pretty new CA for the SSL certificate which might not have been accepted by your browser yet.

PMs are full - how to delete them?

Exterminans - - Help

When you tick the checkbox, a new button appears on the bottom. Click that button and choose "close conversation" to delete it.

Christmas Flora

Quote from MiaSkywalker: “Shely, I mean if suddenly ALL variants of Stars are available wild, then it doesn't seem right. If it's a new variant, that's one thing, but if all variants are now available in the wild, that will be just wrong. It would be like suddenly all of the stars we've had for years are valueless, because they aren't parentless. That's what I feel is wrong about it.” The variants which had been breed-only before are still breed-only, and out of these, the few exemplars which we…

Why that 20% figure? That means that 20% of all requests should still bypass the cache, even if the cache wasn't stale yet. If bandwidth matters for you - 0% for both patterns. Respectively ditch the first pattern entirely. The following should be sufficient alone: refresh_pattern . 0 0% 0 reload-into-ims It's not an Apache, but an Nginx running here. It doesn't have that bug. Oh and yes, it goes into the same place.