Recent Activities

Draconiusultamius -

Replied to the thread Allowing users to make plants?.

Sadly, I'm not a great spriter. I'm just learning how to sprite right now and tying to figure out shading. There may be other people who can do such sprites or have ideas for new flowers, but I don't know.

fkrauthan -

Replied to the thread Allowing users to make plants?.

There are multiple reasons for that. 1.) We as browsergame provider would have to audit all submissions to prevent illegal images and copyright violations 2.) At Flowergame we try to keep a consistent art style thru-out the game. Which will be harder…

Hurdreve -

Replied to the thread The future of Flowergame / Die Zukunft von Flowergame.

Glad to hear that a new one was found!!! I really love this site and oftentimes just come on to play the fairy games. :)

Draconiusultamius -

Posted a new thread: Allowing users to make plants?

Thread
    I feel like allowing users to make new plants will make this site more exciting. Something similar to what many adoptables sites are doing, as it would put less strain on one spriter and it would allow more involvement from members. Still not too sure…

Jedi -

Replied to the thread The future of Flowergame / Die Zukunft von Flowergame.

Quote from fkrauthan: “Hey, We already found a new graphic artist. She already released a bunch of new flowers. And stay tuned for some new content.” YEAH!!!

Jedi -

Liked fkrauthan’s post in the thread The future of Flowergame / Die Zukunft von Flowergame.

Like (Post)
    Hey, We already found a new graphic artist. She already released a bunch of new flowers. And stay tuned for some new content.

Batcheva -

Liked fkrauthan’s post in the thread Event plants unbreedable.

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the delay. Halloween related flowers should now be available. I am currently working hard on preparing a beta of the new Flowergame engine for the christmas time.

MiaSkywalker -

Replied to the thread Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread.

I'm not really sure that I care for this dragon. It doesn't look like a DRAGON to me; at least, I can't see any sign of it. In fact, it doesn't look like a living being at all. Well, can't like them all, I suppose. I've liked almost all of the…

LadyNova -

I forgot. I was so busy IRL that I barely remembered to snag the eggs

Bluheart -

Liked MiaSkywalker’s post in the thread Event plants unbreedable.

Like (Post)
    Oh, so some (or most) flowers and plants might be limited by season? That will be interesting. The wiki will need some serious updating in that case. Will you let us know what plants go with each season, once you have it set up? Otherwise I think…

MiaSkywalker -

You don't use pinks to gender them? I have exactly four of each gender. I hope someone can swap with you, though. They'll probably be in the Halloween biome next year, if you can't. Although you probably won't want to collect ONLY that breed. :)

LadyNova -

Anyone want to do a little Omen switching? All of mine gendered female, but I'd like a few males too.

Shelybear -

Wrote a comment on MiaSkywalker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Mia! Just shortly appear to drop a greeting. <3