Recent Activities

truelinor -

Replied to the thread Spelling mistakes / Rechtschreibfehler.

Morninglory did a great job with the first couple of sentences for the page for the Pralines. Here's a suggestion for the rest of the paragraph: Quote: “Then at first out of chocolate, Hope and Love becomes a seed. Cared an groomed by hand a sprout…

truelinor -

Replied to the thread Valentinstag/Valentines day.

I'm sorry you don't have the new Praline. I was wondering if you could tell me something though? Is it listed in your Compendium even though you don't have it?

truelinor -

Replied to the thread Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread.

Thanks for understanding! I do feel a little left out of things with this thread being so popular here at FG! Yes, I used to play a LOT of games online, but now I only have time for two main ones - RisingCities and Flowergame. I used to play MondoZoo,…

truelinor -

Replied to the thread A heart for everyone.

truelinor -

Replied to a comment by truelinor on Rekha’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You're welcome!

Rekha -

Replied to a comment by truelinor on Rekha’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you so much!

Rekha -

Replied to the thread Minigames aren't working.

I am actually having this same problem right now, I am unable to get water for my poor plants! I too am using Chrome/Windows everything is up to date, I've cleared cache, rebooted, closed everything, even turned my computer off and on. Edit: Today the…

Mimmu -

It's now working again, might be my laptop just getting old.

EmeraldsLyn -

Quote from MiaSkywalker: “I saw the honey pot as well, but because I had already done the puzzle, I couldn't do it again. Had you done it in a past year, Lyn?” I did, but I have noticed players with 4 , I have 3 and not the new praline, I just not…

MiaSkywalker -

Quote from truelinor: “This reminds me of a movie - Return to Me. :D” That was a great movie! That was where David Duchovny met his wife, Minnie Driver. :)

MiaSkywalker -

Quote from truelinor: “It's the same as here - truelinor. I got a lot of flowers, so I was pretty happy about that! :D I don't know if I'll be playing any more. I just don't have the time.” Haha! I get that. You already play several web games, if I…

MiaSkywalker -

Have you tried rebooting? You said you cleared the cache, so sometimes rebooting might help. Or try a different browser, if you have one. Edit: Nm, you said you tried with firefox. I use Chrome, and have had no problems today.

MiaSkywalker -

I saw the honey pot as well, but because I had already done the puzzle, I couldn't do it again. Had you done it in a past year, Lyn?

truelinor -

I just played a bunch of them and it worked just fine for me. I'll go click your garden for you though! Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon! EDIT: I went to your garden, but there was no option for me to water your seeds. Sorry!

truelinor -

This reminds me of a movie - Return to Me. :D

truelinor -

Quote from MiaSkywalker: “Can we keep the ones we've given out? If so, that might be your way of keeping every flower at least once. What's your dragon cave name? I can send you some also. :)” It's the same as here - truelinor. I got a lot of…